Can women be called transvestites
The change to clothing of the opposite sex and, often associated with it, the change of social sex have long been known in European history, but only came into medical attention in the late 19th century.
Dr., born 1957; Employee at the Institute for the History of Medicine, Charité; Employee of the Magnus Hirschfeld Society, Berlin. [email protected]
introductionCross dressing - the change to clothing of the opposite sex - and, often associated with it, the change of social sex have long been known in European cultural history.  With a few exceptions , however, in view of the lack of autobiographical records, we know little about the motives and everyday social life of such historical persons, whose "true" gender was usually only discovered during criminological investigations or medical examinations in the event of illness or death, but then caused a sensation excited. There are no considerations about a corresponding cultural phenomenon from earlier times, nor was there a significant term. The persons concerned were assumed to have been deceived by law for unfair personal or political motives. In Germany today so-called Cross dresser until the middle of the 19th century as impostors and swindlers, some were even suspected of espionage.
- Does China engage in unethical trade practices?
- How can I stop eating outside
- How are hair highlights done
- What are the types of DSLR
- Has the Queen of England enemies
- Why should men eat oysters?
- What is really an internal clock
- Did the tornado ever hit India?
- What does f g mean in math
- How can I legally make 1000 quickly
- Wifi vs bluetooth
- Is makeup allowed in Islam
- How do I treat an inflamed eating ear
- What food reduces fat everyone you eat
- Which Bollywood actresses have 6 pack abs
- How can you concentrate under stress
- How do I format my memory card
- What does WhatsApp
- What do you think of Slipknot
- How often should Linux servers be restarted
- How many Fitbit users are there in total
- How many megabytes does a phone have
- Are blood donations tested for drugs
- Why is 0 0 undefined 2