What is it like to be a student
Who can be a working student?
Training at a state-recognized technical school
Full-time study at the Fernuniversität Hagen, only with proof of full-time study
Postgraduate or additional studies if it ends with a university examination, for example a master’s degree
Practical phases in a dual course of study if the student is not learning an apprenticeship occupation at the same time
Employees who take up a degree and therefore reduce their working hours to a maximum of 20 hours per week - unless the degree is directly part of their continued employment
Student prepares his thesis in the company in which he is also employed
Students who are not enrolled for a few weeks due to a change from one university or technical college to another
Participation in a preparatory college
Studying as a guest student
PhD studies (PhD students)
Student prepares his thesis in the company without being employed there
Students who have already received written information about the results of their final exams
Students who are learning an apprenticeship occupation in their company during the practical phases in a dual study course
Students who switch from a Bachelor's to a Master's degree with a short break
- How do i get a watson
- Why do people live in San Bernardino
- What happens when we enter a password
- Does anyone deserve something good or bad
- Who is involved in epidemiology
- Which book should I learn
- What does learning from BYJU mean
- Is a broken phone screen dangerous?
- What is 2 plus 4
- Is the potential energy equal to the kinetic energy
- How old is the average BTS fan base
- How do I write a letter of motivation for the university
- A pile of cattle will drop a man
- Why does Bam Margera smoke so much
- What makes a meal a meal
- Which channel were the Sopranos on?
- Can we win money
- What is Steve Buscemi famous for?
- How much does a license fee cost
- Taking naproxen may cause blood clots
- What does PQWL WL
- Why can't I stop buying shoes?
- How does the dark web work
- How do we write a meaningful question