Smells the female ejaculation
When women leak urine during sex
SHEFFIELD. When we talk about incontinence problems, we usually mean stress and urge incontinence or an irritable bladder. However, coital incontinence also belongs to the spectrum of disorders associated with the involuntary leakage of urine. This is the term used to describe the loss of urine during sexual intercourse. It is divided into two forms: incontinence during penetration and incontinence during orgasm.
Coital incontinence often occurs together with the other forms of incontinence mentioned. In previous studies, up to 60% of women who went to a urogynecological clinic for incontinence were also affected by coital incontinence. But those affected tend to remain silent about it. It is estimated that only 0.5–1 percent of women with coital incontinence address the problem on their own.
Thomas Gray, urogynecologist at the teaching hospitals of the National Health Service in Sheffield, and colleagues interviewed 2,312 women who had a clinic appointment about coital incontinence using a web-based questionnaire (doi: 10.1007 / s00192-017-3380-x).
The researchers were interested in the connections between stress incontinence and overactive bladder and the effects that incontinence has on sex life in particular and on the quality of life of women in general.
21% of all women surveyed reported involuntary urination during sex. 16% became incontinent during orgasm, 10% during penetration. The proportion was even higher among women who were generally affected by incontinence - 62% in the study. In this group, 48% reported coital incontinence. Among women without other continence problems, the proportion was 1%.
Related to overactive bladder?
There was a statistically significant association between stress incontinence and overactive bladder and coital incontinence. However, there was no particular affinity for stress incontinence or irritable bladder at the time of coital urination.
In previous studies, incontinence during orgasm was associated with the presence of an irritable bladder, and urine loss during penetration was associated with stress incontinence. If one looks at the results of the present study, this distinction does not seem to make much sense because of the wide overlap of the symptoms.
Vaginal sling can help
An indication of a common etiology of incontinence during penetration and during orgasm is also provided by the fact that the application of a tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) was able to significantly alleviate both forms of coital incontinence. 45 women underwent such an operation, and in 72% the symptoms improved as a result.
Because so many women are embarrassed to talk about coital incontinence, Gray and colleagues recommend specifically asking patients with urogynecological problems, especially those with other symptoms of incontinence. Appropriate questionnaires could be helpful because it is often easier to disclose the matter in this form than in a personal conversation.
The importance of identifying and treating coital incontinence is illustrated by its effects. The women affected often try to avoid sex. They feel that their partner is avoiding them sexually. And their general quality of life is significantly lower than that of women without coital incontinence due to the sexual difficulties.
- Why does beer have so many calories
- What are some examples of idiomatic poems
- What are SAE oils
- You can get rid of cancer just by following the diet
- Businesses make money with freebies
- Software developer should train heavily in the gym
- What is your rating of Mercedes CLA250
- Are Americans jealous of Indians?
- What's your most responsive ghost hunting experience
- How does Comcast compare to Netflix
- How is Na ion isoelectronic?
- What is an attachment in a research paper
- Did President Donald Trump ever invent anything
- What is meant by bank ombudsman?
- Produces lotus fruit
- You wanna be a failure
- What is the safest debit card
- What made Apple popular
- Is the mass constant
- Why is linear algebra not taught before calculus
- What is the name of Tara in English
- What are the Worst Email Etiquette Practices
- Which is the best 24 70 lens
- When are your glycogen levels full?
- Did Jack the Ripper only kill women
- Why is DCT used in compression
- What is the portability of phone numbers
- How can I know about Swami Vivekanand
- Why is HCO3 not an organic compound
- What do you think of male nursing
- Where does McDonald's food come from
- What is a trumpet like a musical instrument
- What are the advantages of Microsoft Office