What are the best straight neck exercises
Neck pain: exercises and tips from office worker Birgit
- Episode 6 -
Many employees work on the computer every day. The head approaches the screen quite unconsciously - a so-called turtle neck is created. Internal and muscular tension are the result. Daily use of the smartphone is also a trigger for neck pain. Paying regular attention to your posture and occasionally putting your smartphone to one side prevents tension. Our everyday expert Birgit shows you 5 exercises that relieve neck pain and relieve tension in the shoulder and neck area.
Have fun copying!
Duration: approx. 10 min.
Exercises for neck pain
Exercise 1: the neck stretch
Stretching to lower the shoulders · Equipment: chair
With this gentle stretching exercise for the shoulder and neck area, you relax your muscles and take the load off your shoulders. Mobilizing the cervical spine relieves your intervertebral discs. The neck feels a little freer.
Exercise 2: the sky-gazer
Stretching the anterior neck muscles · Equipment: chair
Switch off in between and look at the sky. Done correctly, this is a good exercise for neck pain. Relaxed front neck muscles relieve the neck. With this stretch, you take tension off the front muscles.
Exercise 3: The active neck extension
Double chin exercise to relieve the cervical spine · Equipment: chair
Sedentary activities are often the trigger for the head to be pulled forward. By straightening your neck muscles, you provide the necessary balance to everyday life in the office. In the case of neck pain, this exercise relieves your cervical spine and relieves tension at the same time.
Exercise 4: back freedom
Dosed expansion of the spinal column movement
A free back needs active abdominal muscles: By lifting your head in the supine position, you strengthen the neck and activate the abdominal muscles.
Exercise 5: The deblocker
Rib joint and thoracic spine mobilization · Equipment: sock and 2 tennis balls
With this exercise you release blockages and tension at shoulder blade level. By opening the chest, you can mobilize the thoracic spine at the same time.
All neck exercises to download and print out
Our tip: Take a look at Birgit's video completely before practicing for the first time in order to be able to understand the movements well. By the way, you can download all the neck exercises here and take them with you to work, home or when traveling.
- doc® Ibuprofen pain gel
- How does a narcissist act while drunk
- Transmit audio interfaces sound
- Are universities important or not
- Who repairs pots and pans
- What does the word BLOOPERS
- Do you know a good Christian EDM
- The avengers will reunite
- What is the variety of matrices
- What is the full form of TBRL
- What is the future of QNET
- How long has it been since 200,000 BC?
- Which internet website completely scares you
- Why should the world population be controlled
- How would you plant a virus
- What is individual cyber crime and corporate cyber crime
- Is life easy for an enlightened person
- Why does Bam Margera smoke so much
- How old is Osmania University in Hyderabad
- Is the social context really relevant
- Is empathy innate or is it learned?
- What is 5 5 5 5 55
- Which artist sang the song Mad Love
- Are the gods we worship really extraterrestrials?
- Why is Forex not regulated by the state