How many candidates are selected in IPS?
European qualifying examination (EQE)
The European qualifying examination (EQE) determines whether applicants have the knowledge and ability to represent applicants before the European Patent Office. It was introduced in 1979 and is widely recognized as one of the most demanding professional exams. More than 10,000 candidates have already passed the exam.
From January 1, 2021, all correspondence will be sent exclusively electronically to myEQE.
EEP 2021 - Important information
You can use your personal EEP account myEQE to register and log in to the EEP and have access to important documents.
About the EEP
Objective of the examination, examination material, examination languages, passing the examination.
Admission requirements and registration
Information for potential applicants about admission requirements, fees and registration procedures.
Notifications and downloads
Communications from the examination board, examination dates, members of the examination board and the examination boards.
Compendium (previous exam papers and examiner reports)
The compendium contains previous examination questions in the three official languages, the examiners' reports and examples of examination papers from successful candidates.
Results and statistics
Statistics on the results of the European proficiency test since 2002.
- Can french toast be healthy?
- Shakes soda flat
- How will artificial intelligence affect evolution?
- Why is Haagen Dazs so good
- Can one question the outcome of JEE Mains
- Is BAMS easy or hard
- Which languages does Brightidea Webstorm support
- What is the eject command on Linux
- How is the performance of the Canon 700D
- What are the major ores of copper
- Can the average student study mathematics
- What is anhydrous ammonia measured in
- Is Ares Wonder Woman's father
- How difficult is the SSC for each exam
- Drive safely through Europe
- What are the myths about Africa
- What is partnership recovery
- Will automated trucks end trucking? Why?
- Why is the vote controversial
- The Tesla battery wears out
- What is the most expensive classic car
- Do you like or don't like spring
- What is vertex
- How likely is it that Facebook will go bankrupt