How can I fix my laptop
How to repair hardware yourself
Why spend expensive money mending hardware when it's easy and free? You can repair a lot in a few simple steps - we show you how the 0-euro repairs work.
If hardware has to be sent for repair, it costs not only money but also time. It can take a few weeks for the specialist to fix the device. This is particularly annoying with computers, printers and digital cameras used for business purposes; downtimes can be really expensive. We show how you can use simple means to repair a device that is often only apparently defective. The highlight: You neither need technical training nor expensive special tools.
Repair the monitor connector with a ballpoint pen, bring clarity to the blurry image, and fix display problems.
Hidden connector pin on the monitor cable
Problem: When pulling out the monitor cable, several connector pins were bent at the same time. Because of the crooked pins, you can no longer connect the connector.
solution : The crooked pins can be easily bent straight. All you need is a ballpoint pen. Unscrew this and take out the mine. The tip of the ballpoint pen is now used as a correction tool. Slide the tip over each bent pin to straighten it.
- What does 7 UP
- Where can I buy pecan milk
- How are new varieties of marijuana created
- Do you still have a full bush
- How would you define a SaaS company
- Are just scams for profit colleges
- Which is the state of Delhi
- What better app like Shazam
- How is the structure of the economy
- Is neglect effective
- Can DNS work over TCP
- Why did God create this life
- How do we construct a rocket nozzle
- What is par for lightbulbs
- What was your first baseball game
- Why was Big Ben built in London
- What is the oxidation number for P2O5
- Is self-sufficiency a good policy
- Which vitamins can help with sciatic pain?
- Are fish happy in tanks?
- Can you play Fortnite on PS4 and PC
- Saudi Arabia had sultans
- Sam Smith uses auto-voting
- What is ancient greek temple architecture