How can edema of the lungs affect your breathing?
What makes heart and lungs so inseparable
Heart attack, cardiac arrhythmias, heart inflammation or heart valve defects are often the cause of pulmonary edema, popularly referred to as water in the lungs. The accumulation of fluid in the alveoli makes breathing difficult or even completely impossible. Finally, narrowing of the coronary arteries and heart problems caused by high blood pressure affect the lungs. Oxygen exchange is difficult and breathing is difficult. You should definitely not wait that long, but go straight to the doctor.
Conversely, diseases of the lungs can become life-threatening stress on the heart and circulation. For example, when the blood vessels in the lungs narrow and blood flow becomes difficult. The consequences: The blood pressure in the pulmonary circulation rises and the heart is forced to pump against the increased pressure. Doctors then speak of pulmonary hypertension or pulmonary hypertension. Due to the excessive load, the right ventricle enlarges. Difficulty breathing, palpitations and tiredness make the person concerned to create even with slight movement. The permanently increased pumping capacity can lead to heart failure. Or pulmonary embolism: Often as a result of a leg vein thrombosis, a blood clot gets into the lungs and can block a blood vessel there. Depending on the severity of the vascular narrowing, the strain on the heart and circulation increases. Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) also often suffer from heart problems that are due to an increase in pressure in the pulmonary circulation. Heart and lungs are closely related, so that this cardiac-respiratory complex (respiratory = relating to breathing) requires cooperation between cardiology and pulmonology. Also in the Pfeiffer Association, in which the Lostau Lung Clinic, the Foundations Clinic and the Medical Care Center (MVZ) are contacts.
- Has GST improved compliance
- What is a contact account
- Is Normandy 44 the game realistic
- How does Liveintent work
- How does a bike move?
- Which is cheaper Swiggy or Zomato
- The TF2 Pay 2 is profit
- What was the original name of Playdoms
- The decision you made had ripple effects
- Which websites are best for thesis writing
- What was the proudest thing you have ever been
- Does CO2 pollute the environment
- How do I invest in RapidMiner
- How can I sing like a superstar
- How many Instagram accounts are private
- How long have restaurants existed?
- How sweet is coconut water
- What is Outlook Express used for?
- Why are computers and mobile devices different
- Are environmental problems serious as we think
- Are there genes for ethnicity
- How to choose a medical scholarship
- What is the impact of hearings in Congress
- Is that Hindi word correct, Raddi joke