The decision you made had ripple effects
How has Sara John Diggle's gender changed in the alternate timeline?
Time changed from the moment Barry changed forward. Everything before death is the same. Everyone who was already alive lived on. But from then on, time moves on and everything could change due to the new decisions. The further away from the event, the more things change.
In this timeline, it is likely that John and the little mother made different decisions and received at a different time. And chance chance that another sperm won the race. Each sperm has different DNA payloads. Like any egg. Since a baby is essentially the result of several random mutations of the combined sperm and egg, any change in the timeline can change the outcome.
Since Sara was born in October and John was born in November, John Sr. and Lyla must have conceived at a different time.
Check out how Barry changed the timeline in Season 2. Hartley went from being a psycho villain to an occasional helpful friend. Any change in the past has ripple effects.
- Tablets kill the laptop
- Why do cricketers have shoes nails
- Has Amazon Studios bought any scripts
- What does international law include
- In which index fund should I invest?
- You Can Get Spyware on Your iPhone
- Which startup founders were active in investment banking?
- How do I create my MLM website
- When was the last time you questioned your reality
- Genetic mutations are random
- Which just doesn't sound right
- Why was Philip not called Koenig?
- What is the happiest death ever
- Is Wella Shampoo good for hair straightening
- Can we use BYJUs on a cell phone
- How does machine learning affect physics
- An earthquake can affect LIGO detectors
- How rusty is the Titanic today
- What do customers expect from graphic designers
- Why are most agricultural societies patriarchal
- If 2x 9 9 what is x
- What are some non-dairy dessert options
- How is the internal communication at Google
- Which cars are built similar to Volvos
- Will Google Analytics ever run in real time?
- What is ThinkUEM
- The Indus script was deciphered by Redalia
- What are the applications of agrobiotechnology
- Are prefabricated houses cheaper
- What are different sublanguages in SQL
- How do I make my parrot happier
- Why is Ola Share Ride prepaid
- Wearable technology is just another fad