What are the top 10 SIPs
Configure local IP telephony
Configure the local IP telephony access data on your Internet-Box and your SIP telephone.
Local IP telephony access data
With the "Local IP telephony access data" function, you can also use your Swisscom landline number with third-party SIP-enabled devices or corresponding software (max. 10 accesses). The SIP standard (Session Initiation Protocol) is a communication protocol used primarily for Internet telephony (VoIP).
The SIP telephones must be connected to your Internet-Box at home. The use of the function requires a correct configuration on the affected end devices. For personal advice, please contact our paid support.
Make calls using the Home app
With the telephony function of the Home app, you can conveniently receive and make landline calls via the app at home in the home network. The app behaves like an additional IP landline telephone (handset).
For each SIP device used, you must create an account with an individual user name and password in the Internet-Box's web portal. All other parameters are automatically generated by Swisscom and listed in the web portal.
To configure the local access data for IP telephony, enter http: //internetbox.home or 192.168.1.1 in your browser. This will take you to the Internet-Box's web portal. Please note that you have to be connected to your WLAN at home for this.
Configure the SIP telephone
After you have prepared your access data for SIP telephony in the Internet-Box's web portal, you must enter the access data in your SIP device. Below are some installation examples. Please note that the exact names of the parameters may differ depending on the provider. In the following picture instructions we always use the same example values.
The wired Snom D715 telephone supports the "Power Over Ethernet" function. It is therefore sold without its own power supply unit. For the Snom D715 to work with the Internet-Box, you need a 5 V / 2.1 A power supply unit.
Determine the local IP address
- Go to the web portal (enter http: // internetbox or 192.168.1.1 in the browser) and click on the "Network" menu.
- Select the "Device List" option.
- Make a note of the IP address of the Snom D715 as shown in the example.
- Are guinea pigs and hamsters closely related
- What is infinitely zero
- What is video game design and development
- Who are the best mexican photographers
- Why can't humans digest most plants properly?
- What are good books for mathematical physics
- Have vampire partners
- What's the best Ahref and SEMrush
- Russell Westbrook is a ball eater
- How can I contact Shiats
- Does Google know the Assamese language
- Why do they call Bitcoin a crypto currency
- Why does the earth have many colors
- What is safe data exposure
- Is Kyrgyzstan safe for girls to learn
- What was the name of the first people
- Which employees influence customer satisfaction the most?
- What are extragalactic planets
- What happens if I squat every day
- Why is hydrogen the lightest element
- American girls find Persian accents attractive
- What is the origin of French
- What is Kundali
- How common was atheism in the 18th century
- Are people killer apes
- What are the basic types of tequila
- Who is the best football
- What is another name for water ice
- What is the past participle to speak of
- Where are you in India or Canada
- Is there really a birth after death
- When does Stripe make their withdrawals
- Who kills Magneto
- What is an excision of the collarbone