How do I create a worm virus
What is a computer virus or a computer worm?
An important difference between computer viruses and worms is that viruses require an active host program or an already infected and active operating system in order to run, cause damage, and infect other program files and documents. Worms, on the other hand, are independent malicious programs that can replicate themselves and spread over computer networks - without any human intervention.
Viruses are usually attached to program files or Word documents. They are often distributed via P2P file sharing, infected websites, or email attachments. Once a virus finds a way into your system, it will stay there until the infected host file or program is activated. This, in turn, makes the virus active so that it can run and replicate on your system.
Worms, on the other hand, do not require a host program to run, replicate, and spread. Once a worm finds its way into your system - usually through a network connection or a downloaded file - it can make multiple copies of itself and distribute them over the network or Internet connection, infecting poorly protected computers and servers on that network. Because every copy of the original network worm is replicable as well, infections spread rapidly over the Internet and computer networks.
What is a computer virus or a computer worm?Kaspersky
- Why is CNN so often criticized
- What's the best animated film of all time
- What are credit card points
- The AIMS Delhi exam is difficult
- What does fertile days mean
- What are the best recipes for chaat
- Need accounting chemistry
- What colors were popular in ancient Rome
- US military accepts immigrants
- Why not enjoy business majors' sales
- Does animal tourism hurt or help animals?
- When and where do we use SVD
- How can I get famous in college
- How would you define innovation
- Are we normally born with debt
- Why does my iPad crash?
- How do I learn and learn creativity
- What are some environmental causes of depression
- Why does modern art need a concept
- Can e-paper replace newspapers
- What is the population of Northern Ireland like
- What is the Chinese term for north
- What is the scientific name of Bhringraj
- Which is the richest NFL team