What are favorite hiking pants
With my favorite hiking pants over hill and dale
When we go to the mountains, we know that it will be exhausting. This effort is part of being happy on the summit. But if bad or unsuitable equipment is causing some of that effort, then something has gone wrong.
Functional and figure-hugging
When it comes to mountaineering, my equipment is less dependent on the current fashion trend. It is important to me that clothing is primarily functional and therefore fulfills its intended purpose. The mountain trousers Helix by Rab do both: they offer functionality and a figure-hugging, fashionable cut. The nice thing is that Rab also offers an extra-long version for my long legs, so that there is no impression of “flooding” and ticks really don't have a chance in summer.
It takes time to get wet, but then it dries again quickly
The two-way stretch of the Helix is particularly comfortable to wear when hiking: when climbing, it gives way on the thigh and knee, both in the direction from top to bottom and to the side. This allows harmonious movements with comparatively little expenditure of energy. Hiking pants should be loose and airy on the leg, but also not sag. Jeans, which you see again and again in the mountains, are not suitable for this, for example, because they are often too thick, hardly give in or sit very tight. In addition, denim dries very slowly when the pants get a downpour. The Helix is definitely the better choice.
In the mountains, Michaela prefers to wear the mountain trousers Helix by Rab
In a light drizzle, the waterproofing of the pants keeps the rain out for a while. To do this, of course, you have to treat them appropriately after each wash. But even if the pants really get really wet, the synthetic fiber dries quickly in a light wind on the body or in the drying room of a hut.
A pair of trousers that someone thought about when they were designed
Rab has also come up with a few practical details. There is a pocket on the right thigh in which a DAV hiking map fits perfectly. There is still room for a mobile phone. I find it practical that you can roll up the trousers to Capri trousers and fix them with a loop and a button. This is helpful if there is an opportunity for a little footbath during the hike or if it should get warmer than expected. So even warm days can be survived well.
Hiking pants that are great fun in summer because they are comfortable to wear and can be rolled up into airy Capri pants on hot days. The fact that the waistband of the trousers is more in the hip area is not every woman's thing, but for me they have clearly become my favorite trousers.
- Do children need more than one parent
- What is a pressure plate igniter
- What do you love about the rainforest
- Why should I buy an Nvidia shield
- What is PLC programming for machine builders
- How are MySQL and Microsoft Access different
- What is the formula for pressure difference
- What are some great two word quotes
- Is medication or therapy better for anxiety
- Who are some vegan celebrities
- Hacker's top search engine
- How do I save photos forever
- What are the causes of cholecystitis
- Can I go back to the past
- Why do I feel so desperate
- How is the temperature in September
- What is a job rotation
- Should I tell my friends that I am gay?
- Who left the musical Hamilton on Broadway
- Will radio ever become obsolete as entertainment?
- What added value does the delegation of work bring?
- How does Apache Airflow compare to Luigi
- How dwarves drive cars
- What is Theresa May's Deal 1