What is real estate fund management
Real estate funds, managers and investors - from regulation to performance
The real estate capital market is characterized by high dynamics and regulation. The challenges that real estate investors and fund managers face are diverse. High demand from a wide variety of countries and the great growth potential of this asset class result in new investment, management and reporting structures as well as changes in the value chain and fee models.
Strategies for products, sales and business models, investments, portfolios as well as alliances and outsourcing must be actively adapted to both developments on the capital market and new regulatory requirements. Fund and asset management, governance and compliance, risk management and reporting, technology, accounting and reporting, tax planning and legal structuring have to constantly evolve in order to ensure active management and control in order to develop values and achieve performance.
The range of advice includes:
- strategy - Investment strategies, market entry strategies (retail and institutional investors), sales channels and business models for fund managers, alliances in the front, middle and back office, tax and regulatory design
- regulation - Implementation of regulatory requirements for managers of alternative investment funds, adaptation of structures and reporting to investor regulations, preparation and application for licenses, regulatory design
- Fund management - Planning and control of funds and portfolio, inventory and allocation analyzes, sustainability and certification advice, risk and cost analyzes, reporting and KPIs, performance optimization and restructuring
- Asset management - Structures and processes, rental management, billing management, yield optimization, tendering, planning, control and technological interfaces to property and facility managers
- Fund administration - Structures and processes, optimization analyzes, tendering, planning, control and technological interfaces to service providers
- Taxes and Regulatory Law - Tax and regulatory structuring, tax qualification of investment products, ongoing tax advice, regulatory structuring. Read more about our tax advisory services and the legal advisory services of PwC Legal here
- Risk management - Implementation of regulatory requirements in concepts, systems, structures and processes, risk reporting
- Governance and compliance - Implementation of regulatory requirements in concepts, systems, structures and processes, compliance analyzes
- Alliances and Outsourcing - Planning, optimization and control of outsourced services, market analyzes and benchmarking
- Technology and digitization - Selection and implementation support of systems, analysis and conception of digitization strategies
With a global network and experienced national interdisciplinary teams, PwC advises investors, capital investment companies, fund managers, private equity investors, family offices, REITs, insurance companies, as well as state and pension funds. We offer holistic solutions on a global level and extensive expertise in all alternative asset classes such as real estate, infrastructure and private equity.
- Who is the King of Pakistan
- What does cryptography stand for?
- Why is Five Finger Death Punch hated?
- What is the best frequency for SIP
- Where is the Django website used
- What is an M1903 Springfield rifle
- Medicines cure diseases
- Which is the fastest computer chip
- Why do most of the girls prefer mechanical engineers
- When will the Apple Watch be released?
- Abraham Lincoln was a Christian
- How long does a Honda driver last
- Guitar solos are just scales
- How is congressional oversight carried out
- Power Sony Cell Phones
- How do NBA players build muscle
- What kind of root does paddy have
- How were the Aztecs isolated
- Why is military time used in Europe
- What is crosslinked polyethylene
- Who is the greatest guitarist alive?
- What can Apple Watch do without a mobile phone
- Will Redmi Note 3 camera is improved
- What is Sanger sequencing