Why are the Borg so strong
Help us out
become a member!
The ElternVerein is only as strong as its members. You will receive regular information and are part of a network that is divided into state / federal parents' association and represents your interests.
How do you become a member?
The membership fee is € 15 per school year. If there are several children at the school, the fee only has to be paid once.
The membership fee is paid into the following account:
Raiffeisen regional bank Telfs
Purpose: FIRST and ZUNAME and class of the student
We thank you very much for donations that exceed the membership fee.
100% of the contributions paid go to the students!
The membership fees are used for the following purposes:
- financial support from students
- financial support for school events
- Financial support for special concerns (cinema vouchers for kangaroo tests, game material for planning breaks, screen for supplier display, ...)
In this view, we try to design topics that might be of interest to you:
The school community committee consists of the school principal and three representatives each from pupils, parents and teachers. It serves to strengthen and promote the community. Its tasks are, for example, decision-making on school events, parenting days, autonomous school time regulations, etc. The members have a statutory say in decisions within the framework of the SGA.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that you can apply for financial support for school events (school ski course, sports week, language trip) from us.
There is no legal right to financial support from the parent community.
Support can only be provided if the ElternVerein has the appropriate financial resources.
Please fill out the form and hand it in to your class board. We assure you that your application will be treated confidentially.
- God cares what our beliefs are
- Why do some people confess after cheating
- How can I prepare a resolution paper
- How to program electronics
- What is La Masia
- What's the best way to say in Spanish
- Are start-up costs capitalized or recognized as an expense
- Is Spike Lee still cool
- How can you become more versatile?
- When will Apple release the iPhone 9?
- How did Halloween get so popular
- Premixed mortar must be sealed
- What is the formula for pressure difference
- How does a student with difficulty make money?
- Can we change our elective?
- How do I solve a SQL problem
- Why can't I relax my mind
- Is water baptism pagan?
- Which country has the fewest cars?
- Is it possible to know something wrong?
- Which movie ending totally confused you
- What does Vivo mean in music
- What does a curd look like
- Who can test my well water
- Thunder and lightning happen at the same time
- How many Super Bowls worked overtime
- What is the Royal College
- How was Satan formed
- Tablets kill the laptop
- What are some Animated Romantic TV Series
- Which NBA team is driving you absolutely crazy
- Will Virbhadra Singh win the elections
- Are connections heterogeneous or homogeneous