Will Ed Sheeran do a minus album
Ed Sheeran has enjoyed an extended break - but that will soon change. The British singer-songwriter wants to get out of his musical break and release a new album in 2021.
He made this indirect announcement on Wednesday (February 17) on Instagram. He wrote: “Today 30. Thank you for all your wonderful messages, I feel very much loved. Right now I'm dressed the same way as I was on my 3rd birthday and about to devour Colin, the pirate caterpillar, poor guy. "
He finished his post with the words: "I'll be back online later this year with the fourth part of the series, until then." The musician is referring to his three previous solo albums, which he plans to add a fourth .
His debut album + (PLUS) came out in 2011. This was followed by X (MULTIPLY) in 2014 and ÷ (DIVIDE) in 2017. Should he "complete the elementary mathematical operations of arithmetic, it is a safe bet that he will name his next work - (MINUS)" , reported "Billboard".
Only in December of last year Sheeran surprised his listeners with his new single "Afterglow". He even designed the cover for this himself.
Ed Sheeran has international success
Ed Sheeran is one of the most internationally popular solo artists in pop culture today. So all of his albums reached number one in the UK. He also landed at the top of the “Billboard 200 Charts” with three albums. In Germany, too, the singer was number one in the album charts with his X and ÷.
His current feature album NO. 6 COLLABORATIONS PROJECT also reached second place in the German album charts when it was released in 2019. This was created in collaboration with Eminem, Cardi B, Justin Bieber, Camila Cabello and Bruno Mars, among others.
Furthermore, the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry awarded him the prize for “Global Recording Artist 2017” for his album DIVIDE. He was also the first winner to have both the best-selling album and the best-selling single of the year, "Shape Of You". The song is also the most streamed song on the Spotify streaming platform to date, with more than 2.7 billion plays.
In addition, Ed Sheeran set a new world record for the most commercially successful music tour in 2019, replacing the Irish rock band U2.
- Are barley grass preparations worth it?
- How fun was life in the 60s
- How did orphanages start in England
- Why is it called gas to liquid
- How many Sikhs live in North Korea
- What foods have crossed over many cultures
- What do NASDAQ and DOW mean
- How malaria infects dogs
- Why is Daryl so loyal to Rick
- How can we use music to communicate
- What is good survival
- Is marriage a partnership
- What if Jesus is the antichrist
- Owns Donald Trump Mc Donalds
- What is an IT service help desk
- What are the Best Internet Marketing Techniques
- Why do I need a table runner
- What is the location of Thapar University
- Which do you prefer RaiBlocks or IOTA
- Are IRS refund checks priority mail
- Is pink guava good for you
- 38D is a big bra size
- Why are vaccines not given intravenously?
- Hiring the NSA business analysts