What is Sinitta's most successful song
Sinitta Renet Malone (Born October 19, 1966 in Seattle, Washington) is an American pop artist who was successful in Great Britain.
Her mother, Miquel Brown, already had some minor hit listings (So Many Men, So Little Time). She came to the London musical Hairin which she played the Sheila.
Sinitta herself initially appeared more in TV shows, but then also came to the musical (Cats, The Wiz). From 1981 a small film career began. So she initially played in Shock Treatment and 1986 in Foreign bodies or. Little Shop of Horrors. That year it was also produced by Stock Aitken Waterman. The almost logical consequence were some hit singles in the British charts.
So macho / cruising In 1986 it became her most successful single, it came in at number 2 in Great Britain. Toy boy in 1987 it came in 4th place and in Germany still in 9th place. A year later it followed Cross My Broken Heartwho ranked it 6th in the kingdom. The last major success was then Right Back Where We Started From, which came fourth again in Great Britain in 1989.
The last time you heard from her musically was in the summer of 1992. With Shame, shame, shame But it only came in at number 28 in Great Britain.
In the late 1980s, Sinitta had an affair with Brad Pitt, whom she met at a party in London.
- 1988 Sinitta! 12 "
- 1989 Wicked
- 1990 Dance Mix!
- 1995 Naughty Naughty (released only in Asia)
- 1997 What A Feeling
- 1998 Eternal Best Series - The Best Of Sinitta
- 1998 The Best Of Sinitta
- 1999 The Very Best Of Sinitta
- 2009 The Hits Collection 86-09
- 1983 Never Too Late
- 1984 imagination
- 1984 cruising
- 1986 So macho!
- 1986 Feels Like The First Time
- 1987 Toy Boy
- 1987 Cross My Broken Heart
- 1988 I Don't Believe In Miracles
- 1988 Love On A Mountain Top
- 1988 G.T.O.
- 1989 I Don't Believe In Miracles
- 1989 Right Back Where We Started From
- 1989 Lay Me Down Easy
- 1989 Don't Tell Me Not To Cry
- 1989 How Can This Be Real Love
- 1989 Love On A Mountain Top
- 1990 Hitchin 'A Ride
- 1990 Love and Affection
- 1992 Shame Shame Shame
- 1993 Aquarius
- 1993 Supreme EP
- 1997 You Can Do Magic
- ↑10 Best weird celebrity couples: Brad Pitt and Sinitta. Marie Claire. Retrieved February 14, 2011.
- How does Facebook describe its target market
- Why would someone bully me
- How do you thank a teacher
- Are water fins good
- How do I make a ribbon lei
- What are professional strategies for DotA
- How many fetishes can a person have
- What happened in 1607
- What are the parts of an item
- Amaterasu was unique to Itachis Mangekyou
- When do you say gochisosamadeshita
- What training should we take after 12
- Why did you choose iOS development?
- What does MVP mean in football
- Are meals on bikes covered by Medicare
- Why do inverters have capacitors
- What advantages do tablets have over smartphones?
- What was your happiest moment in PUBG
- What can Pakistan learn economically from India?
- Child apps may contain video ads
- What server is Gmail using
- Is ice skating a dangerous activity?
- How is the weather in Yaroslavl
- How do I create a worm virus