What are the benefits of botox treatment
An attractive, young appearance and a wrinkle-free face are no longer just a female ideal of beauty. More and more men are also using botox or filling materials (fillers such as hyaluron, collagen or autologous fat) to remove wrinkles. According to a patient survey, the German Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery reports that around 24.4 percent of them had Botox injections for wrinkle treatment in 2020. Even more - namely around 30.7 percent - could be treated with fillers for wrinkle injection.
Botox is suitable for several areas of application in beauty treatment, especially for the face. Some examples:
- Expression lines in the forehead area (worry lines)
- Wrinkles next to the eyes (crow's feet), even dark circles can be pointed under
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows (glabellar or frown lines)
- Wrinkles on your cheeks, corners of your mouth, chin, lips, or neck
Botox therapy using a syringe
The botox treatment against annoying wrinkles is one of the non-invasive interventions, an operation and anesthesia are not necessary. Doctors put the botox injection using a syringe that has a very fine needle. The puncture is hardly noticeable, at most as a small prick.
However, it is important that you have Botox therapy carried out by an experienced specialist, for example a specialist in aesthetic and plastic surgery. Always seek detailed advice before you get a botox injection. Because the right dose of Botox units is crucial, otherwise the cosmetic and aesthetic result may not be as desired. Too much botox sometimes results in a very rigid, "mask-like" face because the muscles can no longer contract. A smile then appears to be "frozen".
The botox treatment can be carried out on an outpatient basis. Depending on the extent, the therapy with the wrinkle straightener takes between ten and 30 minutes.
When does botox work?
The anti-wrinkle effect starts one or two days after the treatment, but how long does Botox last? Unfortunately not forever! The body gradually breaks down the botox. Therefore, the effects only last up to six months.
Botox or hyaluron and other fillers?
Wrinkles can not only be removed with botox, but also with filling materials - so-called "fillers". These include, for example, hyaluronic acid, autologous fat, collagen or polylactic acid. They occur naturally in the body.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most common fillers and is also contained in many face creams. It has the ability to bind water extremely well. This tightens the skin, reduces wrinkles and makes the skin appear more beautiful and even. Hyaluron is best for small wrinkles, such as around the mouth or eyes, on the chin, on the cheeks or on the forehead.
However, the effect of fillers such as hyaluronic acid - similar to Botox - is not permanent. The reason is that the body continually breaks them down (hyaluron is one of the most biological degradable fillers). The effect of hyaluronic acid lasts for up to a year - then you have to inject the wrinkles again.
There are also permanent fillers that remain in the skin permanently. One example is polyacrylamide hydrogel (PAAG). This filler consists to a small extent of polyacrylamide, while sterile water makes up the majority. Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA, a plastic) and silicones also belong to this group. However, many doctors advise against permanent fillers because of possible long-term effects, for example nodules (granulomas) in the treated area. Mixed preparations made from degradable and permanent substances are also available.
- What does shift in equilibrium mean?
- Will CBD oil give me bad gas?
- May cause mold
- Where does the term byte come from?
- Should men ever wear white pants
- What's your favorite word in Dutch?
- How many states are governed by the NDA
- Should substance abuse be a health problem
- What are the benefits of hybrid plants
- An elbow orthosis helps with tendinitis
- Why is my older cat peeing all over the place
- How religious are the people in the USA
- Are C threads platform specific
- Why is Brodh V underestimated in India
- How is aggression related to marketing?
- Why do people go blind in love
- How exactly is the Manhattan show
- What are some interesting facts about numbers
- Is Skyrim kid friendly
- Who called the Pacific and Atlantic oceans
- How's the nightlife in Charlotte, NC
- What are the types of fibrous foods
- Who actually is Ashish Kedia
- What should distance between two columns