What is the future of nbfcs
The project aims to reduce the large funding gaps for the microfinance and small business sector in the Indian financial system and thus to make a contribution to increasing incomes and securing and creating jobs for poorer sections of the population (overarching development policy goal).
The project consists of two components. Component 1 provides refinancing for microfinance institutions to expand the range of microloans up to INR 50,000 (approx. EUR 625) in the underserved Indian states based on the principles of responsible finance. The target group are the poorer sections of the population in rural and urban areas outside the south, especially women.
Component 2 refinances non-banking finance companies (NBFC) and banks nationwide that provide micro-enterprises with loans in excess of INR 50,000. Due to their informal status, unavailable collateral and lack of financial data, small business owners have very limited access to needs-based finance.
The aim of the FC module is to achieve sustainable use of the expanded financing offer by the target groups. The aim is to better exploit the productive potential of the Indian lower class, from income-generating activities of poor households to more employment-intensive activities of self-employed small businesses.
The project consists of a low-interest loan of EUR 50 million to the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). At the same time, the capacities of selected microfinance institutions are being strengthened as part of technical support measures.
|Country / Region / Institution||India|
|main emphasis||Economy and financial sector|
|sector||24040 - Informal and semi-formal financial intermediaries|
|Financial instrument||Development loan|
|German financial contribution||EUR 50.14 million|
|Project partner||SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA (SIDBI)|
|Responsible department||South asia|
- How many houses have septic tanks
- What is La Masia
- The Abominable Bride What's the list
- Is someone buying vintage hats?
- Is photovoltaics the same as solar
- Is there really a birth after death
- Which gods does the Zen Buddhist believe in?
- What is the Hindi word for stay?
- You can get sickness through a blowjob
- NASA focuses on nose health
- Who writes company annual reports
- Are there natural animal hybrids
- What did Daenerys hair loss mean?
- Does anyone deserve something good or bad
- How can I sketch a landscape
- What is CO2 co3 and co
- How do you thank a teacher
- Is Mars One a Scam 1
- Why do we need jQuery
- What is a federalist
- Which employees influence customer satisfaction the most?
- Is Alex Van Halen a good person
- How did orphanages start in England
- Is sodomy allowed in Islam