Are all solid things technically frozen
Easily perishable foods (see § 2 (2) LMHV), which are microbiologically perishable in a short time and whose marketability can only be maintained if certain temperatures or other conditions are maintained, are protected by hygienically perfect preparation and preparation. Therefore, they have to be consumed at short notice or cooked through as quickly as possible. Unless otherwise specified, easily perishable food must be stored at a maximum of +7 ° C. This temperature specification for perishable food has become established (see DIN 10508 and DIN 10506 as well as guidelines for good food hygiene and procedural practice). The reason is that the relevant bacteria do not multiply in this cooling area or only multiply to a very limited extent. A temperature increase of +3 ° C is permitted here briefly during serving and sale.
Compliance with the cold chain
The cold chain must not be interrupted. However, the temperature specifications may be deviated from for a limited time if this is necessary for practical reasons during the preparation, transport and serving of food. Because cooling alone can only slow down the multiplication of spoilage pathogens and some pathogens, but not prevent it. A temperature increase of max. +3 ° C is permissible (see DIN 10508 and guidelines for good food hygiene and procedural practice).
Hygiene requirements for freezing
Fresh raw materials or freshly prepared dishes can be frozen to extend the shelf life. The date of manufacture (preparation), the date of freezing or the date of use must be recorded - also for reasons of traceability. In addition, the frozen component, the best-before date (BBD) and the person involved (e.g. with an abbreviation of name) must be specified. The best before date for self-prepared meals can be determined on the basis of a knowledgeable employee and his or her professional experience. The storage period, even of frozen products, should generally not exceed two months. Short storage times are also important in terms of quality, such as B. sensors, to strive for and therefore an advantage.
- What is multiplication used for?
- Marketing or advertising is required to get amazing products
- Which Micromax phone is in stock Android
- Why do employees enjoy working at Workday
- What could be nicer than being grateful
- What are the most useful developer tools
- Does epilepsy affect intelligence
- Oak floats on the water
- What does La Chaqueta mean in Spanish
- Tahiti is a 3rd world country
- Can I be tracked through my computer?
- How can a solar eclipse be dangerous?
- A Volksbank would save the system
- What if Goku dies
- How can dreams be manipulated remotely
- What is the problem of production
- How do I find a soccer agent
- Abraham Lincoln was a Christian
- What does a professional presentation look like
- How do you get someone to leave
- Who is the President of PAASCU
- Are cut-resistant gloves referred to as something else?
- How do dike volcanoes arise
- What are the best gamepads for pc
- How do you hibernate a sailboat
- Has Benin Disney Amusement Park
- What is the best season to visit
- Neuroscience Block Tourniquets A Fibers
- How does the Finney attack work 1
- How India occupied Tamil Nadu
- How is oxygen removed from a plant
- How can I finish a complete novel
- Which company supplies engines to Bajaj
- What does a good condominium look like