Can someone suggest new Android projects to me
Free application for cross-platform programming? iOS / Android / Mac / Windows / Linux [closed]
I want everyone to share their opinion about which programming applications support cross-platform. I had already known some of them, for example Xamarin, it supports cross-platform and uses the same code for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
The main problem is that it is too expensive for me. I am a personal and single programmer and I don't really want to pay a large amount for it.
Can someone suggest which programming application or language you prefer to allow cross-platform applications (and even mobile apps) for free?
Nicolas Raoul ♦
I am using Qt C ++.
- It is licensed under GPL v3 and LGPL v2.1 as long as the apps you create with it are licensed under one of the two licenses.
- same code for several operating systems.
- Powerful C ++ classes (see for example QString).
- The SDK contains a very good and complete IDE.
- very easy to create GUI apps.
- You can style your apps with CSS-like styles (my favorite).
- mobile support for Android and BlackBerry.
- If you want to distribute your apps, you'll need to include Qt libraries, which can take up to 10-20MB even for a simple app, depending on which libraries are in use and which version of Qt you are using.
- If you want to build closed source apps, you must use Qt under Digia's commercial license.
- No 64-bit with MinGW on Windows (unless you build Qt from source). Must use the Microsoft compiler for 64-bit apps.
Here is a screenshot of the Qt Creator IDE:
- Which social security benefits are taxable?
- Is laughter yoga useful
- Are conservative modern Nazis
- What is a full IT form
- Is the Irodov physics book very hard
- Which sports naturally build chest muscles
- Why didn't Third Hokage teach Naruto
- When will the next Bitcoin be released?
- Supports Unity Python
- What is 1 0 9 recurring
- What was Babe Ruth's top batting average
- Professional invoicing helps business grow
- Why are there no wireless technologies in hospitals?
- Can Tik Tok censor me
- The earth is getting bigger
- Can you play Fortnite on PS4 and PC
- How many jumps are allowed in football?
- Real estate is right for me
- What is the Parwat caste
- What does an ultrasound of the abdominal aorta show
- How does iBeacon
- Who created Stonehenge in the UK
- Who are the Biggest Bitcoin Online Influencers
- Why do tarantula bites hurt so much