What types of VoIP routes are there
Properties of VoIP: Routes
On the tab Routes you can view, add, edit, or remove routes for outgoing calls.
This table lists existing routes for the organization.
To add a route, click Add.
To change a route, select it, then click To edit.
To delete a route, select it, then click Remove.
More information online
Expand or collapse
Enterprise Voice Routes specify how Office Communications Server 2007 R2 handles outbound calls made by Enterprise Voice users. The routes assign destination phone numbers to specific media gateways and telephone usage records. Communications Server maintains a table of outbound call routes. When a user makes a call, the server normalizes the phone number if necessary by translating it into E.164 format and trying to assign it to a SIP URI (Session Initiation Protocol, Uniform Resource Identifier). If mapping is not possible, the server applies number-based routing logic for outbound calls.
The routing table with the routing logic for outgoing calls used by the server for numbers of a private branch exchange or a public switched telephone network (PSTN) is populated with these routes.
To add a route, you must have previously deployed at least one media gateway and, if necessary, a Mediation Server, as well as a location profile and a telephone usage record. In order for a route to work, the numbers forwarded to the gateway must be located at the gateway with the gateway's administration interface.
For details about how to configure outbound call routing, see the Operations section of the Office Communications Server Technical Library.
- Where can I learn CSS 3 better?
- US Postal Code Boundary Sources
- Who invented the radio?
- What is half of frac 1 50
- Why do pets love to eat so much?
- What is Superman's maximum airspeed
- How do I make Jarvis
- At what temperature do water pipes burst
- Should we invest in Yes Bank now
- How do street smarts see the world
- How does belly dance fit into Islam
- Contains vSphere Enterprise Plus VCenter
- Microeconomics What is the invisible hand
- Rules are meant to be questioned
- How do clouds form near the ground?
- Hindu gods bless non-Hindus
- What habits have you developed while programming?
- What is Augsburg College known for?
- What is India's first ATM
- Is stoicism an escapism
- Dating and Relationships What symbolizes commitment
- What are your favorite memories of Boston
- Hypoglycemia causes low blood pressure
- What is Paxata