How automatable is fishing
Field crops such as carrots, potatoes, wheat etc. are planted and can be harvested semi or fully automatically.
Pumpkin and melon farm
Pumpkin and melon farms are fully automatic systems that break down the pumpkins and melons and grow them again.
Sugar cane farm
Sugar cane farms can always supply sugar cane fully automatically.
Bamboo farms can also provide bamboo fully automatically.
Cocoa Bean Farm
Cocoa beans have to be planted by hand on the tropical trees and can then be harvested by the systems.
Sweet berry farm
Sweetberry bushes are harvested from foxes and the dropped sweetberries are collected and stored.
Cactus farms can provide cactus replenishment fully automatically, the cacti grow back independently.
Log farms are one of the largest farms and are very complex, the saplings have to be planted by hand in order to then transport the wood from the mature tree to a block storage facility.
Flower and grass farm
Flower farms provide for a supply of flowers and depending on which biome you are in, you get different flowers.
With the honey farm, honeycombs and liquid honey in the form of honey bottles can be farmed from beehives.
Sea cucumber farm
Sea cucumber farms multiply sea cucumbers in the water with bone meal and let them drop with a flask.
Seaweed farms can be bonemeal or bonemeal and collect large quantities of seaweed.
Mushroom farms generate new mushrooms very slowly that can be farmed from time to time.
Nether Wart Farm
Nether wart farms are similar to crop farms in the procurement of nether warts (water), but they can also use other methods.
Nether mushroom and root farm
Nether mushrooms and nether roots can be obtained with such farms. Here a thrower fertilizes the nezel with bone meal.
Nether Vines Farm
Nether tendrils collect twirling and weeping tendrils and fertilize them automatically.
Chorus fruit farm
The chorus flower always has to be planted by hand, but the chorus fruit farm always produces enough new flowers and tall chorus plants to always have enough supplies.
You can either have the empty bucket filled automatically or go to a simple basin that never gets empty.
Ice generators always have to be set up in snowy areas, where you can either break down the ice by hand or have it stacked as blocks.
Stone and rubble generator
Stone and rubble generators produce the materials quickly and efficiently; they have to be dismantled by hand.
Obsidian generators produce obsidian from lava sources with running water, which must be extracted by hand.
Basalt generators produce large amounts of basalt with flowing lava, soul earth as the subsurface and blue ice.
- Can you eat garlic and food
- Is Benadryl good for colds
- How do you learn advanced grammar
- Why are there no wireless technologies in hospitals?
- What makes you believe in humanity
- What are common Turkish surnames
- Why is my iPhone speaker not loud
- Not all people should make a living
- What is the reload system for brachytherapy
- What are Ibanez Guitars Reviews
- Can people change their lives reversibly
- Are online cosmetic products original
- What makes you swallow air
- Western medicine would use poison for detoxification
- Who cannot give blood
- How to prepare nettle tea
- What is the ugliest fish
- Can Comic Thanos be defeated
- How do I create a recruiting process
- Are machine keys all the same?
- Which books gave you an aha moment
- Has anyone tried Binadox
- Myoma causes problems with pregnancy
- Can be zero equal to 1