What is the activity in manufacturing technology
Production technician (production technology)
Production technicians are specialists in the production of finished products or semi-finished products (or semi-finished products) from a wide variety of materials. The focus is on metal processing, plastics and glass processing are also taken into account. Manufacturing processes can be:
- create: archetypes z. B. Casting, 3D printing, rapid prototyping
- retained: reshaping e.g. B. rolling, forging, pressing, drawing, bending
- reduce: cut e.g. B. sawing, planing, milling, drilling
- multiply: add z. B. welding, soldering, gluing and coating z. B. painting, electroplating, powder coating / changing material properties z. B. hardening, annealing.
Orders in manufacturing technology can be very different and depend heavily on the respective company. Production technicians can work for companies in which individual or small series of workpieces and semi-finished products are produced and processed outside of the company. B. Machine component. Another area of activity for production technicians can be in the production plant of a manufacturer, where they monitor the mass production of the overall product, for which individual workpieces and semi-finished products from other manufacturers flow into the production. Production technicians also work on productions with electrical components or products with system components.
Production technicians plan and monitor the entire production process with the aim of enabling the highest quality with the best possible profitability. You first discuss the design, the desired properties and the implementation options with project managers, product developers, industrial designers and development managers. They receive the construction plans, the specifications for material, properties and quality of the product from them. They then carry out the production planning, in which they develop a project plan, material lists, cost planning and a time and work plan for the production of the product from the specifications. In doing so, they observe the respective quality, safety and standard specifications. They coordinate the material requirements with the buyers, discuss the activities and work steps planned by them with the respective production managers or directly with the skilled workers in the company, and control the production progress and the quality of production. If necessary, they make adjustments in the manufacturing process.
Production technicians must have a high technical understanding, extensive knowledge in the respective production area, as well as flexibility and inventiveness. With every job they face new challenges, which makes this job very varied. Production specifications can change in the course of the order, quantities and material costs can vary from one-off production to serial or even mass production, so that production technicians have to adapt the process planning accordingly.
- How do I break a promise
- What's next for the Liberal Democrats
- Why is it difficult to explain philosophy
- How were the homunculus created in the FMA
- Pitbull still makes music
- Is Angela Merkel rich
- What is the best university in Irvine
- Is the spray harmful in airplanes?
- Why can't I create added value for myself?
- Which UPS store is open on Sunday?
- What are the turbine performance parameters
- Have you been diagnosed with liver disease
- Tinnitus is linked to depression
- Why my male friends propose me
- What is yard collection
- Does glioblastoma run in families
- How's the Buick Lacrosse
- Can I use a CSS grid
- What is the happiest death ever
- How does a digital marketing company work
- We should love college
- Why does Windows use a registry table
- Why are Malaysians and Banjar different
- Why do I keep thinking about my future