What are the uses of the trash
waste paper bin
The recycle bin is used to manage all forms deleted from the mailboxes and files. These were deleted by the users of the inboxes. The administrator now has the option to move these forms back to the mailbox of the original inbox or to delete them permanently. The list is always sorted by ID.
In addition, he can use the button to permanently delete the entire recycle bin. To do this, he must confirm this process in a security question.
It is not possible for the administrator to see the content of a deleted form.
Figure 0-13: NetContracter Administration - Recycle Bin
Below you will find a description of the fields that are necessary for moving back or deleting forms in the recycle bin.
|ID||Consecutive, unique number that is automatically assigned by the program for each incoming form.|
|Office||Name of the office from which the deleted form originated.|
|Post office box||Name of the mailbox from which the deleted form originated and to which it can be moved back.|
|Type||Name of the form. This designation is read directly from the content of the XML tag |
|description||Additional information on the form. This information is read from XML tags or attributes of the form that were defined when a form was assigned to a mailbox (see chapter Form display in the mailbox).|
|Deleted||Time at which the form in the inbox was deleted.|
|protocol||Log for detailed information about the deleted form.|
|(Clear)||Permanently delete the form.|
|(back)||Move the form back to the original inbox.|
- How do I read code on GitHub
- What are the rules for drug trafficking
- Can a company legally buy a land
- Why do some people call Payal anklets
- How can athletes stay young and long-lived
- What are no credit check loans
- What is the positive of Ramadan
- How can I fix xinout1_3 dll error
- What indefinite article precedes the Eucharist?
- Where is bestiality legal
- Where are new stars born
- What is the most successful Marvel movie
- Key difference between UI and UX design
- What is your only moment in Islamabad
- What font is used in these numbers
- How can I measure the electron mass
- Is the Irodov physics book very hard
- Person-to-person intelligence is relative
- Are lazy people nicer
- Why are fraudsters called Romeos
- Make loud noises that disturb you
- Why is urea coated with neem
- Will Conservatives ever become Democrats
- What is postmodern anyway