How can I make sauce at home
Simple cream sauce
A simple cream sauce can be served with various dishes. This recipe is suitable, for example, as a sauce for pasta or pretzels.
Ingredients for 2 servings
|2||Tbsp||Corn starch / corn starch|
Level of difficulty
- For this simple recipe for one Cream sauce first peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Then wash the parsley and shake dry and chop finely.
- Heat the clarified butter in a saucepan, sauté the onion pieces until translucent and sprinkle in the parsnips and sauté briefly. Deglaze the mixture with the bouillon and let it boil down briefly.
- Now stir in the cream and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Then mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water, stir into the boiling sauce and thus bind. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tips on the recipe
For an even finer taste, the cream sauce can also be seasoned a little with grated nutmeg. Instead of cornstarch, flour can also be used, which is mixed with the water like cornstarch.
The sauce goes perfectly with various meat dishes, but also as a sauce with pasta.
- What is geolocation
- Won Edison or Tesla
- What is ecosystem according to literature
- What is a patient complaint
- Who is a figure skating legend
- Where can I buy a rental apartment
- What is a 20mm thick aluminum plate
- Are Nicaraguan Indians
- Did YouTube save your life
- What is Superman's maximum airspeed
- Yoga promotes muscle growth
- What is a family archive
- How do cats get pregnant
- How to study MBBS in Bangladesh
- How do I get through school with depression?
- What crimes did Edward Snowden report
- Generally speaking, Spaniards do not like the monarchy
- What valuable skill is easy to master
- How do you do laundry
- How are columns wrapped in Excel
- What are your superpower dreams
- What makes monkeys really sad
- What happens in the conference of the ssb interview
- What is a novel pancake recipe