How good is Nvidia GTX 960MX
GTX 960M vs MX250
Overall performance in tests
This is our combined benchmark performance rating. We regularly improve our combined algorithms, but if you find any perceived inconsistencies feel free to comment in the comments section, we usually fix issues quickly.
3DMark Cloud Gate GPU
Cloud Gate is an outdated DirectX 11 Feature Level 10 benchmark that was used for home PCs and simple notebooks. It showed a few scenes of a strange space teleportation device shooting spaceships into the unknown and used a fixed resolution of 1280x720. Just like the Ice Storm benchmark, it was discontinued in January 2020 and replaced by 3DMark Night Raid.
3DMark Fire Strike Score
3DMark Fire Strike Graphics
Fire Strike is a DirectX 11 benchmark for gaming PCs. It contains two separate tests that show a battle between a humanoid and a fiery creature that appears to be made of lava. With a resolution of 1920x1080, Fire Strike shows realistic graphics and is quite exhausting for the hardware.
3DMark 11 performance GPU
3DMark 11 is an outdated DirectX 11 benchmark from Futuremark. He uses four tests based on two scenes. One is a couple of submarines exploring the sunken wreck of a sunken ship, the other is an abandoned temple deep in the jungle. All tests are heavily equipped with volumetric lighting and tessellation and are relatively demanding despite the resolution of 1280x720. 3DMark 11 was discontinued in January 2020 and is now being replaced by Time Spy.
Unigine Heaven 3.0
This is an old DirectX 11 benchmark with Unigine, a 3D game engine from the Russian company of the same name. It shows a medieval fantasy city that spreads over several flying islands. Version 3.0 was released in 2012 and superseded by Heaven 4.0 in 2013, which introduced some slight improvements, including a newer version of Unigine.
3DMark Ice Storm GPU
Ice Storm Graphics is an obsolete benchmark, part of the 3DMark suite. Ice Storm was used to measure the performance of entry-level laptops and Windows-based tablets. It uses DirectX 11 function level 9 to display a battle between two space fleets near a frozen planet in a resolution of 1280x720. It was discontinued in January 2020 and is now being replaced by 3DMark Night Raid.
This is probably the most widely used benchmark, part of the Passmark PerformanceTest Suite. It gives the graphics card a thorough evaluation and offers four separate benchmarks for Direct3D versions 9, 10, 11 and 12 (the last one is done in 4K resolution when possible) as well as a few other tests that address DirectCompute capabilities.
- What is the definition of legal rights
- How did music and dance begin?
- Who was the first victim in the Vietnam War
- Can you get PTSD from childhood bullying?
- There are carnivals in Austin, TX
- What are some reading goals
- Why don't C developers switch to Rust
- What are the cons of google apps
- Since when have I been able to do A2A myself
- Causes PTSD to ADHD in adulthood
- Can stress be cured
- Why do Europe and the US support ISIS
- Netflix is changing the landscape of television
- What is your favorite Jaco Pastorius recording?
- How is natural graphite made
- What are the social effects of education
- Is Peter Singer a utilitarian or deontologist
- We could mix water and gasoline together
- What are the tourist spots in Lahore
- How do coronal holes affect the earth?
- What is the best virtualization platform
- What is the Airbnbs B2B revenue model
- Why is Sword Art Online so short
- Is there a real bacon substitute?