Do you think 100k is pocket money
Re: Instagram - anyone experience it?
80% of these are also private accounts that fall into one of these categories:Krosser87 wrote:I'm logged into Instagram myself and see how many followers some private profiles havemiezekatze wrote:Do you think your customers, probably mostly older people (?), Even know what Instagram is?Krosser87 wrote:I deal with older vehicles from the former GDR
- User with their own YouTube channel that brings the user
- Users who show a lot of bare skin and thus keep the male users engaged.
- Users who are some kind of B-celebrity. Be it a footballer friend, "fitness guru" etc.
Then there are the countless fake and spam accounts for around 9-10 months. 70% of my new Instagram followers are not real on closer inspection.
I follow on Instagram z. B. the scene around handmade knives / tools, custom bikes etc. It seems to be one of the most popular means of communication, especially in the USA.fossi wrote:Instagram?
Wasn't that this picture-like service for mega-hip iPhone townspeople with boredom?
PS: I have an account corpse there myself, but only to see what the thing can do.
Personally, I'm not particularly convinced that this something should really bring customers (it doesn't work for me on Facebook) and therefore prefer to use other advertising opportunities ...
- New products are shown in production,
- there is a look behind the scenes,
- Special sales and promotions will be announced.
- You are giving away collectibles as a promotion
The reactions that come then are impressive. Of course, this is difficult to do if you only sell 0815 items. That is also the reason why I only travel there privately. The "must-have" factor for z. B. toilet paper just not there.
If Instagram continues to develop as it has before, I will also see more of a black.
At some point the market is simply saturated. Manufacturers of personal care products, protein fitness powders, clothing, animal toys, etc. would have to burn unbelievable amounts of money. Every halfway interesting user "promotes" things more or less well done and thus earns pocket money. It should be clear to everyone that this is only possible with inferior and totally overpriced products.
- What is cos x
- Which hormone is responsible for increasing body size
- What are some symptoms of oral cancer
- Which year felt most 2010s
- How do the DNA of different organisms differ?
- Why does Cristiano Ronaldo play football
- Is the dark web free
- How do I get rich in cryptocurrencies
- Which is better NIT or NDA
- Hyperhidrosis is completely curable through homeopathic treatment
- How is the internal communication at Google
- Why is excessive hydration bad for you
- Can we read NCERTs in PDF form
- What is the best Burberry trench coat
- How do I create a differential equation
- What is the largest concentrated solar project
- Why are silent people taken for granted
- Why do pets love to eat so much?
- You can die from open heart surgery
- What is organized as management
- Find out about news
- How can I become a restaurant critic
- What are the multipliers for bending pipes
- How is EEE in Hyderabad