Excessive love is dangerous to your relationship
Scientific facts about love
A marriage in Germany currently lasts an average of 14.8 years. Studies show that the older the partners are when they get married and the longer they were together before the marriage, the better their chances of making things last. That doesn't look bad in Germany, because couples take their time getting married: The median age at marriage for men is 33.6 years, that of women is 30.9 years. The first baby follows about two and a half years later.
The first two years of a relationship are the best. The neurotransmitter dopamine is responsible for this: when you look at the loved one, large amounts of it are released in the brain, which leads to intoxication-like euphoria. At the same time, areas of the brain that are responsible for rational assessments are shut down. This leads to excessive idealization. After two years, the partner becomes a normal person, including weaknesses. Fortunately, the hormone oxytocin then strengthens bond and loyalty, especially in men.
The darn seventh year
There really is. The satisfaction with the relationship reaches a low point for a great number of couples between the fifth and eighth year. Those who survive have a good chance of having found a relationship for life. According to statistics from 2012, 72 percent of Germans believe in love for life. They have probably already found around a million couples: They have spent more than 50 years of their lives together and celebrated their golden wedding anniversary.
What keeps couples together?
Researchers give different answers to this question. Psychologists at the University of Virginia have found that 90 seconds three times a day should be enough for the partner to keep a relationship stable. Other scientists say that touch is the most important thing for satisfaction, and that kisses are more important than sex
- Where can I find witch magic
- What are LED signs for business
- What is the definition of user loyalty
- Are there fictional transgender characters
- Why are volcanoes so difficult to predict
- South Korea is being punished by China
- What are the strangest trees in the world
- How can a solar eclipse be dangerous?
- Did Vladimir Putin ever lose an election?
- What are the best casual Steam games
- Why is chemistry your favorite subject
- How are you unusual 1
- What is Abspath in Python
- Which US state is more beautiful than Oregon
- What does the sharpness of things mean
- What is the Airbnbs B2B revenue model
- Should Israel become the 51st state
- Why did the pharmaceutical sector fail?
- How do I conjure up a Goetia demon
- Which is better CABG or angioplasty
- Who is Gohan
- What are journal levels
- How was a wedding you attended ruined
- What does GHAA mean in Punjabi