Who is preparing for NEET 2018
Xpeng prepares the market launch of its debut Stromer G3
The Chinese electric car startup Xpeng Motors has announced the start of sales for its first model, the Xpeng G3, on December 12th and also provides details of its sales concept and the planned construction of fast charging stations.
To develop the five-seater compact SUV, the Chinese resorted to a number of freely available Tesla patents. Around 1,000 copies have already rolled off the production line for test purposes, according to a company announcement. The Stromer has an output of up to 145 kW, should offer a range of at least 350 NEDC kilometers and be offered before subsidies of 200,000 yuan (just under 29,000 dollars).
In terms of sales, Xpeng Motors plans to set up around 70 sales outlets in 30 Chinese cities by the end of 2019. There are also 15 direct sales and service centers in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hangzhou, which are due to open before Chinese New Year's Day in February 2019.
In addition, the electric car manufacturer is considering building a fast charging network and intends to install 1,000 columns over the next three years. The first 100 charging devices are to be installed in ten of the most relevant Chinese cities before the end of the year.
Remember, in early August, Xpeng closed a new round of funding worth 4 billion yuan ($ 587 million). In total, the company has already collected more than 10 billion yuan from investors. In the winter, Foxconn and Alibaba, among others, joined as investors. Primavera Capital, Morningside Venture Capital and the company's chairman, He Xiaopeng, joined in August.
In addition to its headquarters in Guangzhou, Xpeng has research and development departments in Beijing, Shanghai, Silicon Valley (USA) and Zhaoqing (Guangdong Province). In the latter region, the manufacturer, founded in 2014, is currently building its own new production facility, which should be completed by the end of 2019. The company is currently cooperating with Haima Automobile in order to be able to produce in Zhengzhou.
- How many Fitbit users are there in total
- How effective is the People's Liberation Army
- Why is honey bad for infants
- Can we remove dents from a cell phone?
- Rusts salt water in aluminum
- Should McDonalds have more choices for vegetarians
- Is krypton flammable
- What is Elmer's Glue Ingredients
- College finals are so hard
- How do I remember algebraic concepts
- What are some Animated Romantic TV Series
- Where did the first cross come from?
- How can neon react with other elements
- Is anti-feminism a thought crime
- Which is the best magazine for the aviation industry
- What falls under circuit analysis
- Why do we need jQuery
- What podcasts do teenagers listen to
- Can jump rope train your arm
- Which Quora Answers use the most pictures
- What makes a great Purim costume
- Is the use of plastic in kitchens harmful?
- What are some good indie music magazines
- Where are the best museums in Hawaii