How good is the Unite 3 Micromax
Micromax Unite 3 (2015) overview
The Micromax Unite 3 (Q372) smartphone released in 2015. It is powered by Mediatek MT6582M chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
The Micromax Unite 3 runs on Android OS v5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. It has a 4.7 inches IPS display with 480 x 800 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Micromax Unite 3 (Q372) specifications
- Unite 3
- 113 g
- 139 x 72 x 9 mm
- SIM type
- Micro SIM
The Micromax Unite 3 runs on Android OS v5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box, but the Unite 3's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Mediatek MT6582M
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Mali-400 MP2
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 4.7 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 4.7 inches
- 480 x 800 px
The smartphone memory (1 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 1 GB
- Internal memory
- 8 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Micromax Unite 3 smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 2 MP
- Rear camera
- 8 MP
3264 x 2448 px
This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Micromax smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB host
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 2000 mAh
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Unite 3 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Micromax Unite 3, then do not hesitate and report the problem to us.
Micromax Unite 3 (Q372) pictures
If there's information about the Micromax Unite 3 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What are the pitfalls of human intuition
- Can a person be successful without self-discipline
- What's your Navratri outfit
- There should be rules for poets to follow
- How do airplanes harm the environment
- Why is search engine marketing so important
- What is your favorite tip when working with the remote control
- How to play Russia in diplomacy
- What are the notes in different keys
- Autism is only for people
- Is it morally wrong to watch incest porn
- Why do we use pillows
- The hypothesis of utility maximization cannot be falsified
- Sinhgad College of Engineering is good
- Why does a concussion cause vomiting
- Will the Lakers get back on their feet next season?
- Why are some rockets spinning
- How will augmented reality change warehouse logistics
- Why does a concussion cause vomiting
- Why does Bam Margera smoke so much
- Is the PPC dead because of SERP
- How do I play with the navel
- Why does Hollywood make science fiction films
- A dolphin lives in sea water
- What do you think of Mumbai City
- Why was the cinema started
- Are you a nihilist If so, why
- Who was Parshuram in Hindu mythology
- What is a baby trout
- Are related to Dolly Parton and Crystal Gayle
- How old is Osmania University in Hyderabad
- What's your rating of Rebump