Denmark is part of Sweden
the overland route
Arrival by land
In addition to the relaxed journey by ferry, it is of course also possible to travel overland. Especially if you come from the western and northern parts of Germany, the overland route can be the better and shorter way to get there.
On your way to Sweden you will have to cross two toll bridges. On the one hand the "Storebelt Bridge"and on the other hand the"Oresund Bridge". The cost of the approximately 2.7-kilometer-long Storebelt Bridge is 35 euros per car (up to 6 meters in length). Different prices apply to cars with trailers and mobile homes. To view the entire price table, click here.
The last stretch towards Sweden leads from Copenhagen into the approx. 4 km long "Drogden Tunnel", which sinks into the sea. After the approx. 4 km long tunnel journey you drive over the artificial island "Peberholm" to the 7.8 km long Øresund bridge. Thanks to the average height of around 57 meters, you have a great view of the open sea. A single crossing with a car (up to 6 meters in length) costs 53 euros. The crossing can also be booked online, in which case the price is 48 euros. You can find the entire price table here.
If you have any questions about the two bridges, or if you are unsure, just contact us. We will help you with your questions.
You can find important information about traffic in Sweden here.
Pictures © Hajotthu - © Tone V. V. Rosbach Jensen
- How many innings are there in baseball
- What is the most advanced religion
- How many mammals are there on earth
- How can we use music to communicate
- Cell phones work in every country
- How secure are wireless home security systems
- How is insulin made for diabetics
- Startups work with selenium
- Can play the PS Vita PS2 games
- How do I conjure up a Goetia demon
- How sincere can a narcissist love
- What's new with Alexa
- Has MoviePass changed anything?
- Are people getting paid to use Instagram?
- Why is Bariloche Argentina famous
- Can Kubernetes replace cloud technology?
- It is worth buying the Moto G4 Plus
- How do I configure SFTP
- Break up alcoholic anonymous marriages
- What do you think of Beyonce's homecoming
- What are quarter quintal harmonies
- What's your favorite danio
- What is meant by transient heat conduction
- Can i have a girlfriend
- 16 GB of RAM is required for games
- What will there be in chemical engineering
- What's an interesting banjo story
- Was Jesus Christ a Gnostic
- Are people tempted by wrong behavior
- How can Aurors defeat Voldemort
- Is multithreading simultaneously or in parallel
- Why does urine turn yellow when dehydrated?
- Which is the richest NFL team