How can I remember Lord Krishna daily
Krishna / Kṛṣṇa - loving God with flute and cow
Kṛṣṇa or Krishna is certainly one of the most famous aspects of the divine in Indian mythology and the pantheon of Hinduism, alongside Ganesha, Hanuman and Shiva. It has become particularly popular through the Bhakti Yoga movement, especially of course through the Hare Krishna movement.
Krishna stands for loving devotion
Krishna is considered the 8th incarnation of the god Vishnu, the sustaining aspect of the Hindu gods trinity, just as everything in the universe arises, exists and disappears again, so there are three aspects:
- Brahma the Creator God
- Vishnu the sustaining God
- Shiva the destructive god
In order for everything to continue to exist, Vishnu incarnates again and again as a person to strengthen against the luminous forces in the eternal struggle against evil. And so it was Sri Krishna's task at the beginning of Kali Yuga, the dark age, to consolidate the Dharma and to show a way to God.
Come with me: India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Italy, Iceland, Tenerife ... or to the monastery!
The name Krishna
Krishna literally means “the black one” or “the all-attractive” or “the attractive” (attractive) and in fact the name Kṛṣṇa does not contain an “i” because the “ṛ” is a vowel in Sanskrit. The symbolism behind the meaning of the name indicates infinity, just as the infinite sky is black and blue during the day, Krishna is represented in black or blue.
Krishna has different names
... each of which describes its special properties and there are more than 108, these are the most well-known with meaning:
- Gopala- Protector of the cows
- Vaasudeva- embodiment of the good
- Govinda- Who finds the cows
- Jagan-natha - Lord of the Universe
- Venulola - who wields the flute
- Madhan Mohan - beguiling the god of love
- Madhava - the cute
- Navanithachora - Butter thief
- Vishvarupa - Showing universal form
- Gopinatha - Lord of the Gopis (admirers)
- Radhavallabha - loving Radha (his mate)
various devotees of Krishna
There are very different traditions of Krishna worshipers, e.g. are Vaishnavas in the opinion Vishnu is the highest and Krishna "only" a form of it. So they especially worship Vishnu and Narayana, also in the form of Sri Krishna.
On the other hand the Krishnaites represent the opinion Krishna is the highest and only personality of God and Vishnu only a form of Krishna, this type of Krishna worship only began with the Gaudiya Math movement in the 10th century and it is known in the west as the "Hare Krishna movement". There are also controversial opinions about Krishna's wife Radha, for example whether she is like Lakshmi as the normal Vaishnavas say, or an extension of Krishna as the Krishnaites claim, especially based on Shrimad Bhagavatam.
The birth of Krishna
Krishna first appeared on July 19, 3228 BC. ("Janmashtami") in Mathura at Vrindavan and is the 8th incarnation of God Vishnu / Narayan. He came into the world as a human being to anchor the knowledge of Divine Life at the beginning of the “dark age”. He left the world on February 17th / 18th, 3102 BC. through a karmic compensation, he had as his killer in his previous incarnation Rama killed.
Sri Krishna's death marked the beginning of the Kali Yuga, of the dark age, dark because the majority of people do not remember their divine nature.
Krishna was born as the son of Devaki and Vasudeva (in contrast to Vaasudeva, a name of Krishna) was born as the 8th child and wanted to kill children of the Devakis because of King Kamsa Nanda and Yashoda raised. The story turned out to be wise Narada Muni
- Why do they call Bitcoin a crypto currency
- How many more years can IPL survive?
- Is the ego present in love
- How does Google group cities in the analytics
- What is the Slacks front-end development framework
- What is the best BMW M car
- Where can you buy vegan shoes
- Make 12th HSC grades really important
- What is a body massage
- Takes a lot of work IMO
- Child apps may contain video ads
- What illness has changed you as a person
- What is it like to live in Duliajan
- Requires observation skills or vigilance
- What does the German word Perverbindungen mean
- Can you short-circuit an ETF
- How are you unusual 1
- What is done with test drives
- What are some optimistic conspiracy theories
- Masters degrees are prestigious in the EU
- How do electronic vehicle speed limiters work
- Are urinary infections dangerous during pregnancy
- How can I make marijuana popsicles
- Is Samsung S3 a good cell phone