What should my training plan consist of?
Training & training principles
Every load - particularly strenuous training - causes fatigue or exhaustion after a while, depending on the level of training. The efficiency is reduced or canceled. All training effects - be they health or sports - only appear in the subsequent recovery. During recovery, the energy stores are filled again and the growth processes can take place.
NoteNo training effects without recovery.
It's all about repetition
In order to maintain or expand the increase in performance, a regular repetition of movement stimuli at certain time intervals is necessary. If the recovery phases are too long, the training effect is lost. Recovery phases that are too short hinder or prevent overcompensation and can even reduce performance. In sport, one speaks of overtraining.
If movement stimuli remain the same over a longer period of time, the level of performance also remains the same. A slow increase in the exposure dose (duration and / or frequency), on the other hand, leads to further adjustments - performance increases further.
NoteWith an efficiency of around 30 percent above the average values of the respective age group (reference values), the ratio between training effort and benefit is optimal. This corresponds to a training effort of around three hours per week. With this level of performance you are in top shape for all demanding physical leisure activities. The health benefits are no longer significantly increased by more training. An increase in performance is possible, but only through significantly more training.
Load - for a lifetime
Regular (every week) and lifelong training is necessary in order to maintain a high level of performance over the long term. Certain health effects, for example a lower risk of cancer, are only given through long years of physical activity.
What is being trained?
Physical adaptations mainly take place in the stressed organ system. So will through Endurance training medium intensity primarily that Cardiovascular system stimulated and improved. For effects on the Strength performance must have a corresponding Strength training be performed.
Everyone has different requirements for training. It is therefore important to adapt the measures to age, personal performance, state of health, but also to personal preferences.
- Who are the best columnists in India
- How are US colleges and universities financed
- What is the best college in Nebraska
- How important is self-learning
- What do you think of goats
- Cries normally during the breakup sex
- How do you play Overwatch
- What is Suhagra medicine
- How many hours does Amitabh Bachchan sleep?
- Why is the PMC Bank closed
- Is the spray harmful in airplanes?
- What is a broken process on Linux
- What is the Silicon Valley of Pakistan
- Where can i get the best replica
- Where was the first continent
- How big are cumulus clouds
- Why dId Kerensky government fail
- Where did deer come from
- Is called solar radiation solar energy
- Kobo e-book readers are available in India
- Why does denim fade
- What are some examples of salt water animals
- What is meant by switching
- How will artificial intelligence affect evolution?