What is the GST for mineral water
Tap water cannot do that! - A comment
How do I find the right mineral water?
What should you watch out for when looking for the right mineral water?
- The intake of 1000 mg calcium * should be aimed for (often up to 400 mg calcium is missing).
- A total calcium intake of 1500 mg should not be exceeded by far (danger to the cardiovascular system).
- The recommended intake for magnesium for women and men aged 25 and over is 300 and 350 mg per day, respectively. *
- Take individual drinking behavior into account (older people often drink less than a liter of water, an athlete often more than 2 to 3 liters).
- Pay attention to previous illnesses (additional requirements e.g. for diabetics).
- There can be big differences in content between medium, classic and natural.
I prefer mineral water that has a high calcium content of 630 mg / l (mineral water A). In addition, one that has an extremely high magnesium content of 241mg / l and also a calcium content of 168 mg / l and, with a hydrogen carbonate of 2451, is clearly in the basic range (over 1,500 mg / l) (mineral water B, available nationwide). As well as a mineral water (C) that contains 348 mg / l calcium and 108 mg / l magnesium and with 1816 mg / l hydrogen carbonate is also in the basic range and is available nationwide.
Calcium (mg / l)
magnesium (mg / l)
Bicarbonate (mg / l)
Mineral water A (medium, classic, natural)
Mineral water B (medium, classic)
Mineral water C (medium, classic)
There are many sparkling waters such as mineral water A with more than 500 m / l calcium on the market in Germany. There are also nationwide alternatives for mineral water C, with a similar magnesium and calcium content. In the case of magnesium-rich mineral water B (the most magnesium-rich in Germany and also with a good calcium content), it is much more difficult to find an adequate substitute, especially for the infrequent drinker, as not too many mineral waters are even close to this magnesium range. However, there are some that are well above 100 mg / l.
Examples of different drinking habits:
An older person often drinks little, sometimes not even 1.5 liters.
I recommend 0.5 liters of mineral water A and 1 liter of mineral water B. These are then together:
483 mg calcium and 261 mg magnesium.
Tap water from Trier a maximum of 55 mg calcium and 25 mg magnesium
Tap water from Cologne 127 mg calcium and 27 mg magnesium
approx. 2 liters
Someone who drinks about 2 liters could be recommended 2 liters of mineral water B.
That would be then 336 mg calcium and 482 mg magnesium.
Or also 1 liter of mineral water C and 1 liter of mineral water B:
That would be then 516 mg calcium and 349 mg magnesium.
Tap water from Trier a maximum of 74 mg calcium and 34 mg magnesium
Tap water from Karlsruhe 220 mg calcium and 20 mg magnesium.
It should be noted that both mineral water B with a hydrogen carbonate of 2451 mg and mineral water C with 1816 mg are both basic mineral waters (more than 1500 mg) and thus counteract acidification of the body, while the drinking water from Karlsruhe, Berlin, Munich and Cologne with 200 to 323mg / l are far below.
approx. 2.5 liters
Someone who drinks 2.5 liters could be recommended 1 liter of mineral water C and 1.5 liters of mineral water B,
so total 600 mg calcium and 470 mg magnesium.
Tap water from Trier a maximum of 92 mg calcium and 42 mg magnesium.
In Hamburg (Neugraben) it would be 82.5 mg calcium and 7.5 mg magnesium.
> 2.5 liters
Someone who drinks even more can get the "more" from tap water. Under no circumstances should he drink 4 liters of mineral water.
That would be 2480 mg calcium + his food and then definitely too much.
Disadvantages of tablets
When switching to tap water, you would have to resort to calcium and magnesium (effervescent) tablets in order to meet the DACH recommendations *. With these tablets it should also be considered that the minerals are not in their natural form and readily absorbable, as in mineral water, but are bound to salts such as carbonate, sulfide or oxide and are only metabolized to a limited extent. Again and again I have to experience that calcium supplements are taken in too high a concentration. If there are side effects such as flatulence, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain, they are completely omitted. I often only find out about it after months. Tablets are often produced abroad together with the necessary packaging. What should be additionally considered in a climate-friendly way of life.
* The D-A-CH reference values are published jointly by the German Nutrition Society DGE, the Austrian Nutrition Society ÖGE and the Swiss Nutrition Society SGE.
- What are WWW databases
- Can predict decision trees with 2 attributes
- How can we properly target Facebook ads
- People like cashback apps
- What makes regular artillery a howitzer
- You have to wash sweet potatoes
- What is the easiest vinyl cutting machine
- Why does music break up societies
- Which online gambling websites can I trust
- Vermillion is a shade of whatever color
- Are educational costs in the UK tax deductible?
- Are gas dryers safe
- How stable is MongoDB
- 3D animation studios hire mathematicians
- What is an aluminum alloy
- Who inspired you to choose Linux?
- What does Prisync
- Why do people always dream of America
- Where can we buy Epsom salts
- Is hard work really equal to happiness?
- Our mind is an actual universe
- Which career is better
- What is an arterial occlusion
- What are Wonder Womans bracelets made of