Gandhi had children
Mahatma Gandhi was born in India in 1869. He is also called the "great soul" because he did a lot for India's independence. The country of India was then ruled by Great Britain. In contrast to the British soldiers in India, Gandhi fought without violence. For example, there were strikes in many cities: people stopped working. In doing so, they showed that they were against the British.
Gandhi had many followers. Together with them, Gandhi ran almost 400 kilometers to the sea. They let the water dry in their hands until there was only salt left. In doing so, they defended themselves against the high salt prices that the British had set. Although Gandhi had to go to prison several times, he continued to fight for peace and independence. Sometimes he even starved for several weeks.
In 1947 Mahatma Gandhi had finally achieved his great goal: India became free. But independence did not mean that the fighting would stop. There are many religions in India and not all of them understand each other. Many people opposed Mahatma Gandhi and only a year after India gained independence, he was murdered. However, he is still a great role model for many people today.
There are also other search results for “Mahatma Gandhi” from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Can breed 2 female rabbits
- Why are V4s not popular in cars
- How can I overcome Spheksophobia
- What's your rating of ExpressionEngine
- What does inconjunction mean in astrology
- Which Android widgets do you use often?
- Why is 0 0 undefined 2
- What are 7 Ways Positive Leaders Lead?
- How does belly dance fit into Islam
- What is a Mortgage Guarantee
- How is the night life in Omaha NE
- Which of the antigens is T-dependent
- Everything that has to do with the internet is hackable
- Why did the pharmaceutical sector fail?
- Oxygenated water can give you more energy
- Is prejudice learned or hereditary
- Is God an individual soul
- Homeowner insurance covers cyber fraud
- Can an autistic person be healthy
- Can I use Jio in iPhone 6S?
- What is 64 BITS core
- Is hard work really equal to happiness?
- How would you change your life dramatically
- In what order should you study math