How many IIITs are there in total
Signals and Systems - Workshop
- Type: Internship
- Chair: Institute for Industrial Information Technology (IIIT)
- Semester: summer semester
not yet determined
- Start: June 7th, 2021
Prof. Michael Heizmann
- SWS: 1
- ECTS: see below
Registration via the Wiwi portal is required. Further information will be announced in an introductory event.
- Registration for the "Signals and Systems - Workshop" course is possible from May 4th, 2021 to June 11th, 2021 in the Wiwi portal.
For Students of the bachelor's programs in electrical engineering and information technology (ETIT) and mechatronics and information technology (MIT) applies:
According to the module manual, the "Signals and Systems" module consists of two parts. The first part of 6 ECTS includes the lecture and exercise with the corresponding written exam, which takes place in the winter semester. The second part of 1 ECTS includes the course "Signals and Systems - Workshop", which takes place in the summer semester. The entire "Signals and Systems" module thus has a total of 7 ECTS. To participate in the workshop, it is not necessary to pass the exam beforehand. Vice versa, participation in the workshop is not a prerequisite for participation in the exam. However, knowledge of the lecture content is recommended for successfully completing the workshop.
For Students from other courses applies:
Please refer to your respective module handbook to find out which parts the module for your degree program is made up of. Knowledge of the lecture content is recommended for successfully completing the workshop, but as a rule the following applies: In order to participate in the workshop, it is not necessary to pass the exam beforehand. Vice versa, participation in the workshop is not a prerequisite for participation in the exam.
Another important component of studying electrical engineering and information technology relates to programming, which is a prerequisite for students in the course of their studies. With this course, the students come into contact with hardware-related programming and signal theory in general at a very early stage. The content includes getting to know the basics of microcontroller hardware such as embedded programming, control of peripheral units (IO ports, AD converters) and data acquisition and processing. In the area of signal processing, important aspects of signal theory such as the composition of signals from sinusoidal signals (Fourier series), sampling / sampling theorem or quantization are linked with practice. Finally, the knowledge will be used to carry out a real-time analysis of audio signals.
There is an ILIAS course to accompany the workshop. There you will find documents about the workshop and a forum for your questions.
The solutions are also submitted via the ILIAS course.
Registration for the ILIAS course can only be made by registering in the WiWi portal in due time. Registration can take place in the period June 7th, 2021 - June 11th, 2021. The slides of the introductory event with instructions for registering in the Wiwi portal can be found here.
|Time / period|
|07.06.2021 - 11.06.2021||Registration in the Wiwi portal|
|07.06.2021 - 06.07.2021||Exam registration|
|15.06.2021 - 06.07.2021||Processing period|
|06.07.2021||Submission of the solutions|
We thank our sponsors for the generous support of the workshop. If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Thomas Zwick.
- What are your five best vegetarian recipes
- How will I learn Ethereum mining
- Are there professional singers on the voice
- What are good books for mathematical physics
- Which gods does the Zen Buddhist believe in?
- Can an autistic person be healthy
- Has anyone tried Binadox
- What is individual cyber crime and corporate cyber crime
- Are we our own gods?
- Is buying a home wise
- Why does applying pressure stop bleeding?
- Are civilians intimidated by veterans
- Should men ever wear white pants
- An underactive thyroid may cause a sore throat
- Why did Flickr drop the e
- What has the west learned from India
- What is vector line art and why
- Is Angela Merkel rich
- How long will Ukraine last?
- Have you ever used a penis pump
- What was your last mistake
- What are emigrants in the French Revolution
- What does the Bible say about individualism
- How are the rules of love
- How does Comcast compare to Netflix
- Which muscles are involuntarily in action?
- How can I organize a life without the Internet
- How much phenylethylamine is in dark chocolate
- Is fluorine a gas
- How do teams work in Civilization 5
- How has Obama been overrated?
- Who are the best contemporary rock drummers