Where can I find my google photos
Download Google Photos - This is how it works in the app
Google Photos is a service that you use to store photos and videos online. The images can be downloaded with your Google account. This is a quick and easy way to transfer photos from one device to another.
We'll show you how to download images from Google Photos and what to watch out for.
Google Photos: Save individual images
Google Photos is preinstalled on many Android phones. By default, every new photo and screenshot from the smartphone is automatically uploaded to Google Photos. The images can be downloaded with another device, for example a second cell phone or a PC. This is how the download works in the app:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Your uploaded pictures should already be visible. If that's not the case, tap the profile picture in the top right corner and make sure you're using the correct Google account.
- Tap the picture that you want to save on the device.
- Press the three dots in the top right.
- In the new menu, choose Save to Device. You will only find this option if the picture has not already been saved on the mobile phone.
- The picture will now be downloaded and stored in the gallery app.
Don't want your pictures to be uploaded to Google? We'll show you how to disable auto upload to Google Photos.
Download all images
Unfortunately, you can only select and save individual images using the Google Photos app this way. If you want to download several photos, you have to carry out the process for each image individually. Alternatively, you can download the archive with all available photos from your Google account. For this you have to proceed differently:
- Open the URL takeout.google.com via the browser app.
- All data stored on Google can be downloaded here, including images and videos from Google Photos.
- First, tap Deselect.
- Then scroll down to the entry Google photos and tick the box here.
- Keep swiping down and select Next Step.
- Here you make settings for the image download. This is how you specify the archive size and format. Depending on the size of your photo library, the archive will be divided into several files.
- Tap Create export.
- Your photo collection is now available. This takes several hours for a large photo collection.
- If your download is available, you will receive an email with the corresponding link. Follow the link to download all the photos stored on Google to your phone.
If you want to beautify your photos, take a look at our selection of the best photo editing apps. We'll also show you how to pixelate people and objects in photos.
- How can I reduce the voltage drop
- Why did Google buy Punchd
- Is coconut oil an antibiotic
- Why is Bariloche Argentina famous
- Steve Jobs graduated from Stanford University
- Hacker's top search engine
- Where would the best agriculture be?
- Can an autistic person be healthy
- What are some good traffic sites
- How is the LLRM Medical College
- How tall is Jordan Poole
- What causes stock price change in NASDAQ
- What are neighbor rights
- Introverts can excel in meeting discussions
- Are gas dryers safe
- How is surf punk music
- Why do child prodigies hate school
- Why do odd numbers look more appealing
- What keeps people from trading online
- Is phenomenology the basis for authentic life
- What is a relationship
- What is a favorite mobile in the public eye
- What are metals similar to nitinol
- Why Check Your Phone Frequently