How do accountants deal with stress
A common question is, “How do you deal with stress?” The interviewer doesn't want to hear that you never get stressed; after all, everyone feels stressful at work. Instead, the employer wants to see if you know how pressure is affecting you and how you are dealing with it.
In order to successfully answer this question, you would like to provide specific examples of how you have handled stress well in the past.
You can also provide examples of times when pressure actually made you a more productive employee.
How to answer the question
The best way to answer this question is with an example of how you handled stress in a previous job. This way the interviewer can get a clear picture of how well you are doing in stressful situations.
Avoid mentioning a time when you find yourself in an unnecessarily stressful situation. For example, don't share a story about a time when you were stressed because you had to put yourself off and finish a project quickly. Focus on a time when you were given a difficult task or multiple tasks and you seized the opportunity.
You also shouldn't focus too much on how stressed you are feeling. While you should certainly admit that stress happens, emphasize how you handled the stress, not how it bothered you.
If possible, avoid saying that you are stressed out by a situation that is common in the job for which you are applying.
For example, if you say that receiving multiple projects will stress you out and you know you have a lot of tasks to do at the same time, you will not be suitable for the position.
You might even mention how little stress can be a helpful motivator for you. They can give an example of how the stress of a difficult project helped you be more creative and productive.
- The pressure is very important to me. Good print, such as Completing a lot of tasks or an upcoming deadline helps me to stay motivated and productive. Of course, there are times when too much pressure can lead to stress. However, I am very adept at balancing multiple projects and meeting deadlines, which means that I don't feel stressed often. For example, I once had three big projects due in the same week, which was a lot of pressure. However, since I created a schedule detailing how I would break each project down into small orders, I ended all three projects ahead of schedule and avoided unnecessary stress.
- I'm more responsive to situations than to stress. In this way the situation is handled and does not become stressful. For example, when I deal with a dissatisfied customer instead of feeling stressed out, I focus on the task at hand; I believe that my ability to communicate effectively with customers in those moments helps relieve my own stress in those situations reduce and also relieve the stress that the customer is feeling.
- I actually work better under pressure and I've enjoyed working in a challenging environment. As an author and editor, I am successful with fast deadlines and multiple projects. I find that when I'm under the pressure of an appointment, I can do some of my most creative work.
More interview questions about you
Typical interview questions and sample answers for interview questions about you and your skills and abilities.
Interview questions and answers
Interview questions and answers
Typical interview questions and sample answers.
Questions to be asked of applicants for employment that the interviewer should ask.
- NASA focuses on nose health
- How can I pay taxes with cryptocurrencies
- What are hidden files in Unix
- Wine is completely forbidden in Christianity
- What physical properties affect human intelligence
- What is the material of the F1 body
- Why did you leave BPCL
- Why is latent heat called latent heat
- What is anger 2
- What is the difference between twist and wind
- What is a Java EJB
- How do I stop hating Justin Bieber
- Can meditation reduce impulsiveness
- Will leave Vodafone India
- How far can humans go in space
- What is the reason for the protests
- What is Pediatric Home Medical Equipment
- When do you have to lie?
- How do I keep up with things
- What is Brahman in general?
- How did Abel Tasman come to Tasmania
- What are some good uses for eggshells
- How does math work in our life
- What is the attraction for leather clothing
- What does this mean in Excel 6
- Can kidney stones cause fatigue
- How common is Trump's personality among Americans
- PCPartPicker is free to sign up
- What are your error stories
- Who is Justine Y.
- What is a category phrase in English
- Which is more difficult meditation or study
- Who is the best opening hitter
- At this moment life is perfect