What's your bread and butter
Translation of "dein Brot" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Do you want apple butter on your bread?
I guess your bread really very, Bethany.
Throw your bread on the water, let this man quench his thirst.
Cast thy bread upon the waters, let this man have his just needs.
"The Lord will your bread and bless your water and turn away all sickness from you. "
He shall bless thy bread and thy water and He will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
At least eat first your bread on.
Navin, I have your bread Wrapped in foil the way you like it.
Loop your bread not just down.
But your bread, you deserve it better and easier outside.
But you can earn your bread better and more easily out there.
I have your bread ate (you raised me).
Eat your bread, drink the coffee.
11: 1 Throw your bread towards the surface of the water, for after many days you will find it.
11: 1 cast your bread on the waters; for you shall find it after many days.
You're going around now your bread beg!
From now on, you beg for your bread in the streets.
Edward do you want butter for your bread?
Edward, would you like some butter for your bread?
I would be your bread, would you be my butter?
You would me your bread give?
Well, let it be your bread drive across the water, because this is how you will harvest.
Well, as ye cast your bread on the waters, so shall ye reap.
your bread. wise or bake cakes in the oven
I still have a dollop of cream for your bread canceled.
There is no reason to try around here your bread to earn.
No point trying to win your bread around here anymore.
Just throw your bread path.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 96. Exact: 96. Elapsed time: 119 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the odds of a move
- Have your personal chatbot
- Is King Root Safe
- How will the petroleum technology be in RGIPT
- What band was Joe Pesci in
- Who is Deepika Kakkar's first husband
- Who has to file taxes
- What is the collaboration between retailers and suppliers
- Is a band name protected by copyright
- Why define opaque color as partially transparent
- What causes stock price change in NASDAQ
- Are the cowboys better than the steelers
- Our dreams are memories of the past
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- How to make handmade tea
- Have you been placed by eLitmus
- The Beatles are the greatest band of all time
- What happened to Sacagawea
- India is a single or dual citizenship
- There are many monolingual Croatians
- What are some of the features of True Switch
- Why are all metals magnetic
- Gyms have showers
- What is a fresh avocado