How can events market your company better
Establish successfully with market penetration
Market penetration in the product market matrix
As an economist, Harry Igor Ansoff developed one of the first strategy instruments with Product Market Matrix. In the product market matrix, Ansoff illustrates in a relatively simple way which basic strategies companies and start-ups have to develop business ideas.
Market penetration is one of the four core strategies of the matrix. As described above, it is essentially about gaining more market share with an existing (not new) product in an existing market. This is usually done through a more efficient use of the marketing tools. The advantage of this strategy is that the risks are usually manageable. But the growth potential is usually very limited because the market is saturated. Learn more about the Product Market Matrix.
Basis for market penetration: The competitive analysisContinue reading
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- What do counter and time delays mean?
- How do I ignore my crush
- How does a hydraulic accumulator work
- Why are Trump supporters bullied
- What is the sum of 3 + 33 + 333 + 3333 + 33333
- Which just doesn't sound right
- How love people in poor countries
- How invasive is a thyroid test
- What do maternal worries mean?
- Are psychopaths capable of being poets
- If the molecule H O couldn't exist H O +
- Will a subdomain influence our SEO?
- Concrete floors are cold
- What is the location of Thapar University
- What is HD in C.
- What is the postal code of Santa Cruz
- What are the CDP trends
- What do duvets do
- When does biogas become profitable?
- What do meditation visualizations mean
- What are flowers called
- When will IPv4 be discontinued, if at all?
- Japan is more developed than Great Britain
- What is the purpose of a notary