What medicine did you take for gallstones?
Gallbladder: An expendable organ
The gallbladder hangs from the underside of the liver as a pear-shaped sac about eight centimeters long. It acts as a reservoir for the bile that the liver produces. The finest bile ducts that meander between the liver cells collect it and feed it to the intestine via the main bile duct. The substances contained in the bile break down the dietary fats there. The gall bladder then serves as a temporary store for the bile juice.
The body uses the bitter bile juice very sparingly. Much of the bile acids that flow between the bile, liver and intestines are recycled.
The composition of the bile is sometimes out of whack. Gallstones can then form. Don't always complain. Many people do not notice the stones for years. However, if they clog the bile ducts, it usually becomes painful. Biliary colic can occur, often accompanied by belching, nausea and nausea. The accumulation of secretions also promotes gallbladder inflammation.
In such a case, there is only the way to the doctor. By palpation, ultrasound or, depending on the position of the stones, a reflection will determine the further therapy. Depending on the case, biliary surgery with removal of the gallbladder may be necessary. It is not vital. You can live without a gallbladder.
Reduce excess weight slowly, eat a healthy diet with lots of fruit, vegetables and whole grain products as well as exercise are the recommendations for preventing biliary problems.
- Can I invest in Nifty now?
- How can I avoid pickpockets in Beijing
- Are there purely sapiosexual people
- How did music and dance begin?
- What is 4m radius circle area
- What is the exact process of hypothermia
- Is it possible to know something wrong?
- For what reason would the world end?
- What are the most popular online fonts
- Can we ever settle our black money?
- Why was Make in India launched
- How is Na ion isoelectronic?
- How does a balalaika make noise?
- Are there proxy VPN websites
- How do you make a logical decision
- How can I extract ephedrine from Parasetamol
- Why is English called Angrezi in Hindi
- What are some interesting facts about Upendra
- How do I create a Mac virus
- Why don't seaweed grow on sandy beaches
- What is Riverside CA known for
- What is 13 1 x
- How Duolingo creates exercises
- What are your favorite memories of Boston