Did God also marry the goddess
Aphrodite and Apollon
Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of love, beauty, sensual desire, sexuality and procreation.
Apollo is as God of spring, of light, of healing, of moral purity and moderation, as well as of divination, the arts and the archers.
Aphrodite was said to be so beautiful that all men - including the gods - coveted her very much. This aroused both envy and fear in women and goddesses. Even Hera, the supreme goddess of the Greek gods and wife of Zeus, mistrusted her and convinced the gods father to immediately marry Aphrodite for the sake of peace. All the gods appeared as suitors, presented themselves from their best side and tried to lure Aphrodite with the most beautiful gifts.
Apollo, for example, promised her a throne and a crown made of the hottest solar gold, as well as a golden chariot pulled by white swans and the muses as maids. But Aphrodite spoke to no one, just smiled at all applicants. It got too colorful for Hera: She pulled Hephaestus, the lame god of blacksmithing, came out from the back of his seat and ordered him to speak. He shamefully said that he was a good husband to a girl like Aphrodite because he worked late into the night. Again Aphrodite only smiled, but lifted the soot-smeared chin of the little blacksmith and kissed him on the mouth. They married that same night and at the wedding reception Aphrodite finally began to speak. She whispered to each of her suitors and told each of them a time when he could visit her with his presents.
Aphrodite will also die "Foam-born" called because it is said to have emerged from the sea on the shore of the island of Cyprus. According to the old idea, it ensures that people fall in love with one another, love one another, develop the desire for children and are fertile.
Apollon, Artemis' twin brother, is also said to be very beautiful. One of the most important tasks of this athletic hero was the protection of the Oracle of Delphi - the center of prophecies in ancient Greece. He was also worshiped as a sun god, as he crossed the heavens with his chariot every day, moving the sun from east to west. Apollon is considered to be the inventor of the Greek harp and the lyre, as well as the god of medicine and the purification of the body.
- Who is your favorite Indian violinist?
- Fashion design is only associated with clothing
- What is HDFC NetBanking about
- What are the best medical colleges
- Who are the writers from India
- What is a graphic engineer
- What's the best blog on London
- How has germ theory helped society
- Who are design thinking or innovation coaches
- Sales tax may be charged when shipping
- Are the earnings equal to the profits?
- How do I get started with SoundCloud
- What is a collaborative leader
- What is Agile and Scrum Master Certification
- Will Doflamingo ever escape Impel Down
- What removes silicone residues from aluminum
- How can I book an airport transfer to Dalaman
- How do I deploy a war file
- The avengers will reunite
- How stable is the Japanese US alliance
- Would you rather have skill or talent
- Is 4G is cheaper than 3G
- Should I fall a third time
- What made you realize your sexual orientation?
- When did technology let you down the most?
- When is Kajol's birthday?
- Teach writing effectively with creative writing classes
- How can e-commerce create opportunities
- Why do some pets behave so affectionately
- What services are provided by Sinnel Sandoval?
- What do you think of Chris Wallace
- Cars from the 1920s had radios
- How to Record Professional Audio
- What is DOS and its meaning