What is a pharmacy college in Varanasi
Master of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy
The Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (MPharm) is the standard master’s program in pharmacy. It is the oldest honorable diploma (degree) approved by the European Faculties of Pharmacy. It will take five years to complete. It is based on a higher credit system than the normal Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm or PharmB). It is different from the American Pharmaceutical Diploma, Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), which takes 4 years to complete. The faculty is a member of the Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy and its graduates meet all the requirements for the profession set by the European Union. In the first three years, students revise and expand their knowledge of elementary natural and medical subjects to the level necessary for understanding certain subjects in the field of pharmacy. The students attend lectures and seminars and take part in practical pharmacy internships. During the last year of study they work on their diploma thesis. The program is completed by the defense of the thesis and the final exam. The students then receive the master’s degree (abbreviated Mgr.). The study program complies with EU Directive 2005/36 / EC. Graduates who have obtained the master’s degree can later take a thorough state examination with a defense for advanced theses. After passing it, you will receive the "Testing Board" (abbreviated EPhB) degree. Graduates can apply for postgraduate studies after studying several branches of pharmacy in the five accredited years. After defending your dissertation, submit your research results in the selected areas of pharmacy and pass the final exam for which you will receive the degree. The master’s degree is offered in various subject areas, one of which is clinical pharmacy. Specializing in clinical pharmacies enables pharmacists to provide a higher level of clinical services. In some countries, these specializations take place in residency programs.
In Finland is proviisori an academic degree awarded upon completion of the postgraduate program in pharmacy. The degree corresponds to the English term Master of Pharmacy . Proviisori degree is required to be a Druggist in Finland. Pharmacy is taught at the University of Helsinki and the University of Eastern Finland.
Beginning in 2017, the Ben Gurion University of the Negev is offering a two-year master’s degree in Community Clinical Pharmacy and Regulatory Management. The program is available to Bachelor of Pharmacy graduates who are listed as registered pharmacists in the country with at least 2 years of work experience.
The University of Malta, Department of Pharmacy in the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, offers a Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) For students who have successfully completed the Bachelor of Science (Hons.) In Pharmaceutical Sciences. The M.Pharm is a prerequisite for obtaining the arrest warrant as a pharmacist in Malta.
In Poland is Magister Farmacji (abbreviated as Mgr Farmacji ) an academic degree awarded after five and a half years of academic study in pharmacy. The prerequisite is the completion of a dissertation in this area. The degree corresponds to American Pharm.D.
In the UK, MPharm is awarded a postgraduate degree following four years of academic study in pharmacy. The degree is awarded by all pharmacy schools in Great Britain and replaced the BSc (Pharmacy) or BPharm degree when the duration of the undergraduate course in pharmacy was extended from three to four years in 1997 - partly due to the EU harmonization of pharmacy training and partly, to expand the scope of the bachelor's degree.
The MPharm is the only qualification in the UK that leads to professional registration as a pharmacist. MPharm programs are accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) in England, Scotland and Wales and the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (PSNI) in Northern Ireland. Aspiring pharmacists in the UK qualify by first completing this degree and then completing one year of pre-registration training. After successfully completing this training and passing the pre-registration exam, you will become a registered pharmacist. In the UK it was until September 2010 that they became members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain upon registration and the Post nominal letters MRPharmS (Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain). However, the RPS spun off its regulatory role in September 2010, and the new regulator, the GPhC, does not grant its registrants any postal denominations. MRPharmS will continue to be awarded to its member by the RPS, but no longer has an automatic link to the current registration as a pharmacist. In Northern Ireland, the prescription has not been removed from the PSNI, which is why registration as a pharmacist and membership in the PSNI continue to take place simultaneously, and the use of the post-nominal MPSNI (Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland) is granted .
In Ireland, the M.Pharm is awarded after five years: four years of undergraduate studies leading to a BSc.Pharm and a one-year internship at a community or hospital pharmacy.
India / Australia
The Master of Pharmacy (MPharma) in India is offered as a postgraduate course after completing the BPharma degree. The MPharma course usually lasts two years. At some universities, it's a year-long research and theory test, while some offer M Pharm through research that leads entirely to a doctorate. The course focuses on the specialization in the field of pharmacy. The MPharma courses are offered by pharmacy colleges that merge to lead to entry into the pharmacy profession. In 2004, Newcastle University introduced a two-year MPharm graduate program for graduate students to provide an alternative way to qualify for pharmacist registration for graduates with a bachelor's degree in a science or medicine that includes the required prerequisites. The MPharm degree is not an advanced follow-up degree for pharmacists. After the start of the MPharm program at Newcastle University, other universities across Australia are also offering MPharm course programs. Either the BPharm or MPharm degree is currently accepted for registration as a practicing pharmacist.
See the List of Pharmacy Schools: Australia for a list of institutions that offer the MPharm Degree.
MPharm (clinical) / MClinPharm
With the success and popularity of the MPharm degrees, the MPharm research degrees have now been known as the Master of Pharmacy (clinical) (abbreviated MPharm (clinical) ) or Master of Clinical Pharmacy (abbreviated MClinPharm ) renamed. This degree offers advanced training to graduates of a Bachelor of Pharmacy and does not by itself meet the requirements for registration as a pharmacist. These are the following colleges teaching M Pharma in India in various fields such as Industrial Pharmacy, Mass Medicines, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, etc.
- Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda
- Gyani Inder Singh Institute for Vocational Studies, Dehradun
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore / Ootty
- Pad. Dr. DY Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Nanak Dev University ( GNDU ), Amritsar, Punjab
- Hindu College of Pharmacy, Sonepat, Haryana.
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Alwar Pharmacy College, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Sri Jayadev College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Naharkanta, Bhubaneswar.
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi
- ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab
- Manipal University, Bangalore, Karanataka
- Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- NIPERs in Mohali, Hajipur, Rae Baraeli, Hyderabad etc.
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Mahakal Institute for Pharmaceutical Studies, Ujjain
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research Punjabi University Patiala
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science Dehradun (Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)
- Department of Pharmacology, KIET School of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad 201 206 www.kiet.edu
- Department of Pharmacology, Kiet, Ghaziabad, NCR Delhi
- NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Himalayan Pharmacy Institute, Majhitar, East Sikkim
- University Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
1. Department of Pharmacy, University for Alternative Development (UODA) 
2. Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Dhaka 
3. Department of Pharmacy, Jagannath University 
4. Department of Pharmacy, State University of Bangladesh 
5. Department of Pharmacy, University of Science and Technology Chittagong 
6. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences - North South University (NSU), Master in Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy (PCP), Master in Pharmaceutical Technology (PTB), MPharm in Dual Major 
The postgraduate MPhil program in Pakistan is offered in lieu of the Master of Pharmacy in four disciplines, namely pharmacy, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and pharmacognosy. A new discipline, pharmacy practice, is also being introduced by some universities.
In Kenya, the University of Nairobi School of Pharmacy offers three Master of Pharmacy degrees:
- Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance.
- Master of Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy (M.Pharm. Clin.Pharm) offered by the Department of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Practice
- Master of Pharmacy in Industrial Pharmacy (M.Pharm. Ind.Pharm) offered by the Department of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Practice
These are two-year master’s courses that contain both teaching and research components.
PharmD to be completed 4 years
- What is financial crime compliance
- How are Markov chains used in genetics
- Is almond milk good for you 1
- What are your favorite recipes with lobster
- How can you define anesthesia
- How was your health in the 1960s
- How do I open a raw camera
- We can live forever
- Which is cheaper Swiggy or Zomato
- What does it mean?
- Why is search engine marketing so important
- How many names does God have
- If 3x 6 3 what is x
- What are alpha particles 2
- How do you learn advanced grammar
- Is LTC or ETH a better investment
- Who invented the radio?
- How to become an Ikea designer
- What are the best casual Steam games
- Why does Newt Gingrich support Donald Trump
- Why do we need a gear housing
- Kabir is a Hindu or Muslim name
- What is the mean thread diameter M10
- Why can't boys concentrate like girls?