Which Big B movie is your favorite
Simone Mecky-Ballack almost went voluntarily to "Celebrity Big Brother"
Simone Mecky-Ballack's (44) turbulent time with "Celebrity Big Brother" is over. On Wednesday she was thrown out of the show after the audience voting and narrowly missed the final. With “Promipool” she now spoke about her time at “Celebrity Big Brother”, her statement about Barbara Schöneberger and about the fact that she almost quit voluntarily.
"Promipool": Hello Simone, how are you now after you go out?
Simone Mecky-Ballack: I feel very good. I'm actually very happy to be back in normal life. The last few days have been really tough and I expected that to a certain extent because my elbows were now extended. So: everything is fine.
You were voted out by the audience, but have you ever thought of voluntarily leaving?
Yes, I had a day when I had a real crisis. If the door had been open then I would have run. It's good that I slept on it for another night.
Why did you want to go
At the beginning it all storms at you and you don't even know how you can endure it for so long. The first week I thought I'd never make it. In the end, it was good that I tried again. It's not as easy as you might imagine.
After this experience, would you go to Celebrity Big Brother again?
Yeah, I think I would do it all over again. Now I know what to expect and now I might act one way or the other differently. It was my first format of this kind. I was who I am and I didn't want to pretend, and neither have I. I would do it exactly the same way again. But I might not get involved in one or two arguments.
On the show you said that Barbara Schöneberger once made ugly comments about you on television. How did you end up talking about it now?
There were a lot of people here who didn't know me and of course I knew that there would be a lot of questions. Besides, you're more emotional than you think. That was apparently still inside of me and wanted to go upstairs.
Why did it bother you so much?
Back then, as a mom, I was at home with three children, had little sleep at night, was alone a lot and then you sit in front of the TV and then you hear a saying. That hit exactly right. But now it's outside and now it's good too.
What do you think?
I'm not expecting an apology or anything.
So you don't regret telling the story either?
If I regretted it, I would have kept my mouth shut.
Thank you for the interview!
- Russia will annex all of Ukraine
- What's the nicest thing you've ever done
- What is a hired reporter
- What is meant by luxury apartment
- How would you change your life dramatically
- Which are the tallest skier glaciers
- Which company made the first car
- What is the full form of the teacher
- You can drink tap water in Istanbul
- Why not invest in the Roth IRA
- Why is complacency temporary
- The Barenaked Ladies was a decent band
- Can I sell my own fan art?
- A divorce case can help
- I would drink water
- Have you seen the World Series?
- Should laptops be replaced by books
- What can we learn from Mein Kampf
- What strategies are there to alleviate hyperpigmentation?
- How can I sketch a landscape
- What is the it factor
- What is Islam and Evolution
- What is IT Portfolio Management
- Why do people like to eat raw cucumbers
- How similar were the regimes of Hitler and Stalin?
- Is autism genetic
- Price of the sand machine
- Who is Mike Tyson's favorite boxer
- Is social media news
- Have you ever bowled alone
- What's the best song of 2010
- What are some crash diets that work
- Can you short-circuit an ETF