Which hygiene cosmetic products are actually harmful?
Toxic tampons and pads are a thing of the past
Poisonous tampons and sanitary towels are a thing of the past - if that's what a woman wants. There is already a selection of non-toxic products. Now it's just a matter of dropping the old, but chemical-based habits and trying out new methods.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Tin-Thomas, et al., "Menstruation and Monthly Hygiene", 1997
- KO-Test GmbH, "Tampons fell out of the role", 2009
- Menstruationstasse.de, "Menstruation and Culture", 2015
- Alexandra Scranton, "Chem Fatale - Potential Health Effects of Toxic Chemicals in Feminine Care Products," Womensvoices, for the Earth, November 2013.
- Rana A, et.al. "Toxic Shock Syndrome in the United States: Surveillance Update, 1979-1996", The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, November 1999, (Toxic Shock Syndrome in the United States: Update of Monitoring Data 1979-1996)
- Sharra L. Vostral, "Rely and Toxic Shock Syndrome: A Technological Health Crisis, Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine," 2011 (Toxic Shock Syndrome: A Technological Health Crisis)
- Detox Project, "Argentinian Study: Tampons, Sanitary Pads and Sterile Gauze Contaminated with Probable Carcinogen Glyphosate", detoxproject.org, October 2015 (Argentinian Study: Tampons, Sanitary Pads and Sterile Dressings Contaminated with Probable Carcinogen Glyphosate)
- Annemarie Harant et al., "Organic Cotton Products", 2015
- Study Society Magazine, "Hallaron glifosato en algodn, gasas, hisopos, toallitas y tampones de La Plata", October 2015 (Glyphosates were found in cotton, bandages, wipes and bandages from La Plata)
- Shelly Emiling, Huffington Post, "Early Menopause: Study Says Common Item Can Be A Trigger," Oct. 2012
- Umweltbundesamt Dressau- Rossau, "Phthalates The useful plasticizers with undesirable properties", February 2007
- M C Kohn et al., Human exposure estimates for phthalates ", October 2000 (estimates of human exposure to phthalates)
- Dr. M. Otto et al., "Formaldehyde - Limit Values and Guideline Values", November 2014
- Stiftung Warentest, "Panty liners: Alldays is the best", February 2011
- Federal Environment Agency, "Dioxins", September 2014
- Genetic Engineering Information Service, "Germany: Glyphosate in human urine", July 2012
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why are essays difficult to understand
- We can live forever
- How early do gifted children speak
- What is today's essay in life
- Why are people against the Dakota Pipeline
- Why are diving suits so small
- What are some online risk analysis tools
- Can engineering students do internships in their first year
- Are you thai
- Which tribe celebrates the most in Nigeria
- What makes Trump's leaks leak
- What properties make something addictive?
- What kind of animal is a tardigrade
- The fate of Ethiopia depends on precipitation
- What is Riverside CA known for
- Can you have a wolfhound
- What are Airtel's unlimited plans
- Why do people hate scratchy noises
- Why is aloe poisonous to dogs
- Is Wella Shampoo good for hair straightening
- An MBBS is like an MD
- Are you addicted to reality
- How does an immigrant visa work
- Hypoglycemia causes low blood pressure