How many characters are there in Naruto
Here you can find an overview of all Naruto characters:
The Hokage is the leader of the Konohagakure village and is respected by everyone in the village. He is also the strongest ninja and his tasks are to defend the village and to distribute missions to ninjas, as well as to make decisions that are important for the village. A Hokage's face is carved into a mountain so that he will always be remembered, even if he's long been dead. So far there have only been 5 Hokage. These would be:
Shinobi who could become the Hokage
- Kakashi: Is one of the best and strongest ninjas in Konoha.
- Naruto: Has set a goal and works hard for it.
- Shikamaru: Has a good chance of becoming a Hokage with his mind.
The 3 Sannin are three extremely strong ninjas who were trained by the 3rd Hokage: Sandaime. These three ninjas are stronger than ordinary jounin. They got the name “Legendary Sannin” from Hanzou Salamander because they were the only survivors in the war against Ame.
The Sannin officially broke up after the death of the 3rd Hokage and before their fight.
The 3 sannins include:
Team 7 was led by Kakashi but was disbanded after Sasukes and later after Naruto's exit. Later it was re-established in Naruto Shippuuden under the name Team Kakashi.
It consisted of:
Team 8 is an excellent team because of Kiba's sense of smell, Shinos beetles and Hinatas Byakugan when someone or something needs to be found. It is under the direction of Kurenai and consists of:
Team 9 was led by Gai. Everyone in this team is more specialized in Tai-Jutsu and therefore has great physical strength and stamina. Later in Naruto Shippuuden, it was renamed Team Gai. It consists of:
Team 10 was led by Asuma Sarutobi. However, when everyone in Naruto Shippuden had the rank of Chu-Nin, the team was disbanded. After Asuma Sarutobi's death, it was re-established by Shikamaru Nara. It consists of:
Team Ebisu consists of:
other shinobi and residents
former Akatsuki subordinates
former Akatsuki members
The Kazekage was is the leader of Sunagakure and the strongest ninja in the village. So far there have been 5. Kazekage:
Other residents of Suna
This team was founded by Orochimaru and took the Chunin exam. It can defeat its opponents with sound and sound.
These were the 5th strongest ninjas from Orochimaru's village. They all have a mark of curse like Sasuke. Their leader was Kimimaro but after his illness Sasuke should take his place. They were all also considered possible bodies for Orochimaru, but since everyone died after the mission to bring Sasuke to Orochimaru, Orochimaru had to get another body.
Other residents of Oto
Zabuza's team only consisted of 2 people who were also refugees.
other residents of Kiri
Residents of Ame
Resident of Hoshi
Other shinobi and people
- Hanabi Hyuuga
- Sharingan rulers
- Mammoths were alive in ancient Egypt
- Why is nuclear energy so efficient?
- What are the conditions for spiritual growth
- Are meals on bikes covered by Medicare
- What is today's essay in life
- Is Death Note a good anime
- Can you resell a Rolls Royce
- Who is the son of Bheema
- What political changes would the Netherlands improve?
- What is Catastrophic Fire Hazard
- How does big data affect college admission
- Which Instagram account inspired you the most
- How do I authenticate ancient Egyptian art
- What is schoollog
- Ships Amazon to Jamaica
- What is your memory like
- What does the readiness for human capital mean
- Why is amine more nucleophilic than amide?
- What is Lawrence MA known for
- Scientists have emotions
- Why does American food have side dishes
- What are the growing markets for auto axles
- How is NIOS paper checked
- What are the best digital marketing forums
- How did Infosys become so successful
- Where to Buy Used Books for CBSE
- Why do people repent
- Teach writing effectively with creative writing classes
- What was the reason for the racial segregation
- What is the best cell phone under 25000
- How does Pluto TV make money
- How does the magnetic damping work
- What is a tax certificate for donations
- Who would be the stakeholders