You can use Anki from Python
Can I create an Anki deck from a CSV file?
Can I convert my CSV file to an Anki deck? I can't find any options in the program.
In the desktop version of Anki you can " Text separated by tabs or semicolons "Import. Use this option to select your CSV file. After opening the file, a dialog box will appear that allows you to customize how your data is imported. One of the settings is an option that lets you choose the delimiter." Change this to a comma and it should work for you.
Another way to generate files programmatically by reusing the desktop version with Python. Expand:
and start the script (of course you should adapt it to your needs):
As long as you hold and same you can import DB with it To update cards progress without loss !
My production code examples:
- How to domesticate a cat
- Gay love can take a long time
- Is Chitkara University good for game design
- XLRI or IIM Lucknow
- Is Antarctica a nation?
- What is Suhagra medicine
- How to improve your English skills while writing
- How should I revise
- What should an author description contain
- Has Starbucks drug testing staff
- Which bike is best under 200cc
- What is a simple spinal reflex
- Can you get sick from old water
- What's the oldest movie you will remember
- Why are Bollywood films so cheesy
- What is the Parwat caste
- Why is HI stronger than other halogens
- Are Coursera courses respected
- Exercise implicit racism
- What do Heeler mixed dogs look like
- There were atheists in ancient Egypt
- What would improve traffic in the US?
- Is the PPC dead because of SERP
- Challenge the authority