Which is the best entertainment website
No more boredom in the office: These 10 websites are guaranteed to keep you entertained
Surely you know that: Nothing is going on in the office and you just don't know what else to do. This is where online entertainment comes in handy. We found 10 fun, crazy, and educational websites that will keep you bored quickly.
Where are you right now?
At GeoGuesser, you will be transported to some random location in Google Street View and then have to guess where you are. There are points depending on the accuracy of your estimate. After five laps you will see your overall ranking.
Photo gallery: The 50 funniest fails in Google Street View
Nonsensical, but funny
The Useless Web is a website that randomly takes you to another page. The landing pages may not always make sense, but they are entertaining. One click on "Please" - the journey can begin.
Lots of pictures and memes
Even if you may already be familiar with 9GAG, the site is still worth mentioning. There you will find a lot of funny, interesting and quirky pictures and GIFs.
Fun with the mouse pointer
On Pointer Pointer you will see some strange pictures that always point to your mouse pointer. It sounds unspectacular at first, but it's kind of funny. Give it a try.
Insights into the sales of large companies
You can find very informative statistics on the sales of the largest corporations in an interactive infographic from happier.co.uk. This website shows you how much sales the respective companies make per second.
Up to $ 51 billion: These are the most expensive startups in the world
Virtual pop film
At knallfolie.de you can pop the bubbles of the popular packaging material on your computer. In real life, the whole thing is more fun, but as a nerve-saving alternative in the office, the site is always good.
Geography fans get their money's worth when listing countries from all over the world. The game is about naming as many nations as possible. However, you must use the English names.
Puzzle around the bet
At QuizUp you answer questions from various categories and compete against other games. However, you have to be fast: you get more points for a high speed.
Dialectal language trip
Burble translates a website of your choice into four German dialects: Swabian, Franconian, Saxon and Berlin. Enter the address of a page of your choice - the fun can begin.
Insane, crazy and strange
The site onlinewahn.de is a collection of games, activities and curiosities. There you can eagerly take guesswork, watch clips and try to read the endless story.
For even more fun in the office: The CHIP game world
More articles from this area
The most popular CHIP news
- Will remaster Nintendo Ocarina of Time
- Neurosurgeons have no free time
- What is a personal brand 1
- Are any meaningful questions ever asked about Quora?
- What can Apple Watch do without a mobile phone
- How do investors buy and sell stocks
- Has moving to a new place changed you?
- Who controls us God or evil
- Is chronic kidney failure curable
- Who are the writers from India
- Is WinZip sure why or why not
- Why does Yoda have a green lightsaber
- Will Biogen survive without aducanumab
- Where are archived messages in Messenger
- What are the chemical properties of Francium
- Why are most educated Indians not health conscious
- What is the hierarchy in the IOCL
- What's the point of keeping a diary?
- What made your morning
- Why did you realize that you are not normal?
- How has Quora changed since 2011
- Is Reconnect Reliance AC good or bad
- How rich people make money
- Keto makes you pee more
- How did you keep someone's memory alive
- What is sexual excess
- How big is India Pakistan really
- What language is spoken in Madeira
- How do I start using IoT
- What is your memory like
- How do cognitive psychologists measure cognitive processes
- Get psychological support from snipers
- Why does wearing a suit affect people