Why should I choose mongo instead of mssql
MongoDB - the flexible and scalable NoSQL database
MongoDB is always an excellent choice if you want to implement web projects that are based on very large, unstructured amounts of data. Document-based work without being tied to a schema is predestined for many different data types that stored and processed quickly Need to become. The database system also enables horizontal, almost unlimited scaling, since the databases can be easily distributed over several servers without impairing functionality. In order to guarantee the security and availability of the data in the long term, MongoDB can also easily Copies of the database created and made available on various servers. The document-oriented database also shows its strengths when it comes to summarizing amounts of data from one or more sources.
The use of MongoDB is therefore recommended for all web projects that are characterized by the following properties:
- Scalability: If your web project grows, the number of inquiries usually increases, which places correspondingly higher demands on the database.
- Availability: You depend on your web application to be permanently available, even in the event of a server failure.
- flexibility: Your project should be able to be dynamically adapted at any time.
With the distribution of the data on several servers, there is also a decisive difference between MongoDB and relational databases: After data has been stored in a MongoDB database, there is a short time window in which subsequent read accesses only receive the old database, which is called Eventual consistency (loosely translated: “ultimately consistent”). This consistency model comes among other things. in the MySQL fork MariaDB and has the advantage, for example, that database servers that are separated from the larger database cluster by network partitions are still used Allow write access from applications can.
You don't know which database model is the right one for your web project? You don't have to make a decision: a combination of different types is also possible - and can be the perfect solution for your requirements profile.
- What is the classification of matter
- What is mortgage by law
- The hind legs of my dogs pull while standing
- Move the Rocky Mountains
- What is Augustine's City of God
- What makes methane so strong
- How many Muslims support Triple Talaq
- What's your rating of the Promethea launch
- What are the different types of sunsets
- Jesse dies in Breaking Bad
- Why do surveys ask so many questions
- What is a habit
- Should I take economy in basement
- What are the growing markets for auto axles
- What happened to the Germans after World War II
- What are the most common misunderstandings about Karnataka
- Without the sun there would be the earth
- What software packages are for working mathematicians
- What is Theresa May's Deal 1
- Friendzone advises everyone
- What are some fascinating phenomena
- Why do some children act
- Where is the air pressure lowest
- What is prickly heat
- What is the healthiest attitude to eating
- Is Durmstrang really in Scandinavia
- Is MS Chauhan better than OP Tandon
- How do you learn advanced grammar
- What is the cutoff for IITB CSE
- How did the swear words develop
- How is Cleveland
- What do the Japanese eat to stay healthy?
- What is a good simple workout
- Are the people in Santa Ana CA friendly