What is the value of 1296
Consumption of deportation interest; Serial offenses; Repetition forecast for ...
With regard to the decisions of the Federal Administrative Court of July 27, 2017 - 1 C 28.16 - and of February 22, 2017 - 1 C 3.16 - the Senate maintains that the amount in dispute for expulsion cannot be determined in accordance with Section 52 (2) GKG is, but according to § 52 Abs. 1 GKG the interest of the plaintiff based on his residence law position, which expires by an expulsion, is decisive for this (see VGH Bad.-Württ., decisions of April 24, 2017 - 11 S 1967/16 -, juris and from 09.08.2016 - 11 S 1296/16 -, juris).
For the amount in dispute for an action for rescission against a determination of loss according to § 6 ...
By resolutions of May 25, 2016 (11 S 2480/15 -, juris), of July 1, 2016 (11 S 46/16 -, juris) and of August 9, 2016 (11 S 1296/16 -, juris) has fundamentally changed its practice regarding the determination of amounts in dispute in disputes relating to immigration law and determines the amount in dispute in the case of expulsion of the holder of a settlement permit or of Turkish citizens entitled to association under Art. 7 ARB 1/80 at EUR 10,000.
No entitlement to withdraw an expulsion order that has become final, ...
This corresponds to the constant practice of the Federal Administrative Court (see for example BVerwG, rulings of 09.05.2019 - 1 C 21.18 -, from 12.07.2018 - 1 C 16.17 - and from 22.02.2017 - 1 C 3.16 - each at www.bverwg.de ), which is why the 11th Senate of the Court of Justice adopted its earlier, differentiating practice of setting the value in dispute (see VGH Baden-Württemberg, decisions of August 9, 2016 - 11 S 1296/16 - juris Rn. 15 ... and from 25.05.2016 - 11 S 2480/15 - juris Rn. 3 ff.) has meanwhile given up (see VGH Baden-Württemberg ..., decision of 08.07.2019 - 11 S 45/19 - juris No. 19).
Urgent legal protection against non-incontestable expulsion - observance of ...
48 The Senate no longer adheres to its previous jurisprudence, according to which, in the case of deportations, the assessment of the amount in dispute must be based on Section 52 (1) GKG and the residence status of the foreigner, which expires after the expulsion (cf. ., Resolutions of 09.08.2016 - 11 S 1296/16 -, juris Rn. 15, ... and from May 25, 2016 - 11 S 2480/15 -, juris Rn. 3 ff.).
Value of the subject of dispute in an action for avoidance against expulsion
The Senate adheres to its previous jurisprudence, according to which the interest of the plaintiff is decisive for the assessment of the value in dispute according to Section 52 (1) GKG, based on his position regarding residence law, which expires after expulsion (VGH Bad.-Württ., Resolutions of 09.08 .2016 - 11 S 1296/16 -, juris Rn. 15, ... and from May 25, 2016 - 11 S 2480/15 -, juris Rn. 3 ff.), in the interest of the uniformity of case law, no longer stipulates the practice of the Federal Administrative Court (see BVerwG , Resolutions of 09.05.2019 - 1 C 21.18 -, from 12.07.2018 - 1 C 16.17 - and from 22.02.2017 - 1 C 3.16 -, www.bverwg.de).
- Static methods should be avoided in Python
- Does the iPod shuffle have headphones with a microphone
- What is HDFC NetBanking about
- How many CEOs are unhappy
- Why is pharmacognosy the mother of the pharmacy
- Will Erdogan lose the referendum
- Why are most people average
- Which mosquito repellent has a good smell?
- What does an Air Force pilot do
- Who is Mike Tyson's favorite boxer
- How do you test your oven temperature
- Can dogs eat pizza rolls?
- Where can we download Hindi movies
- There are free PUBG cheats
- How many soles has your dog ate?
- Should violent criminals be sterilized
- Helps anxiety drugs with public speaking
- Why is Germany a Federal Republic?
- What does FMCA stand for
- What are different elements of organic compounds
- Are online real estate agents trusted
- What are the Symptoms of Mild Tourettes
- Is it worth buying a Samsung television
- How do I find my CV code