Which websites are best for thesis writing
Which sources can I use in my thesis?
There is a lot of work involved in a bachelor's or master's thesis. Therefore, it is especially important that you use good sources that support your reasoning.
It is not for nothing that the Google Scholar slogan is: “On the shoulders of giants”. This indicates that your work builds on previous studies.
What is a good source?
In science, articles from scientific journals are considered good sources. Articles from these journals are therefore also suitable for use in your bachelor or master thesis. Therefore, when searching for literature, always try to search for these articles first, for example via Google Scholar.
Difference between technical college and university
Universities pay very close attention to the type of sources that you use in your bachelor's or master's thesis. A thesis for the university must therefore primarily be based on articles from scientific journals. In our experience, more types of sources are allowed in the university of applied sciences. This is also due to the fact that work from the university is often very theory-heavy, while technical college students are more and more often carrying out practical investigations (in companies).
What's your score
Find out within 10 minswhether you have unintentionally created plagiarism.
- 70+ billion internet sources
- 69+ million publications
- Secure data protection
For plagiarism check
What kind of source can I use?
We advise you to use mainly scientific articles for the reasoning. If you cannot find any or only few scientific articles on your topic, you may be able to use non-scientific sources as well. However, these should be trustworthy in any case. A good example of this is a report.
When it comes to highlighting the topicality of your topic or justifying your choice of topic, the scientific background of the source is less important. You can also use newspaper articles for this.
Frequently used sources
Scientific journals (example APA standard)
An article from a scientific journal describes scientific studies. These articles provide an overview of the latest research: study history, type of studies already published, and need for further research.
Before a study is published, the article is checked very carefully by an editorial board. The requirements for publishing a scientific article are very high, which makes these articles particularly trustworthy.
- What strange things are insured
- Who or what is Pogba
- Can Israeli citizens travel to Turkey?
- How can professional organizers help you?
- How does gym help you lose weight
- What do Americans think of American cars?
- What does deregistering your signature mean
- Is the Roman Coliseum a modern building?
- How many people are in a quartet
- What is the Aboriginal Tribal Community
- What is face recognition technology
- Society itself is a deterrent
- How can pneumonia become fatal
- Are online Ayurveda products reliable?
- How do you thank a teacher
- What is 5G Backhaul Services
- What is the Yelp 100 Challenge
- What is EPA Trump
- What art should I create
- Pittsburgh Steelers v Cleveland Browns Live
- How do cats get pregnant
- Why do odd numbers look more appealing
- What is an invalid mmi code
- Doug Ford is fired from teaching in Ontario